Banned
10,571 Posts
Dude,you run a "shop",you don't have a phone or what:uh:

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude,you run a "shop",you don't have a phone or what:uh:
See guys there he is. My number one fan. U must be a very sad person that has never done anything with there life but worked for other people to make such smart ass comments to me all the time. Lol I don't mind u following me around the forum but your turning into a groupie.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
See guys there he is. My number one fan. U must be a very sad person that has never done anything with there life but worked for other people to make such smart ass comments to me all the time. Lol I don't mind u following me around the forum but your turning into a groupie.
I worked for "myself" full time for over 8 years,had my own shop,painting mostly completes,got tired of painting for broke-asses and not getting ahead,that's how I know u can't make anything doing $300 paint jobs.:rolleyes:
When i closed the doors,a week later I walked into a Chevy dealer and got a job painting flat rate,8-5 mon-fri,anywhere from 120-160 hours every 2 weeks,time and a half after 80,I have no overhead,no shop rental,and don't have to chase down customers for money.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I worked for "myself" full time for over 8 years,had my own shop,painting mostly completes,got tired of painting for broke-asses and not getting ahead,that's how I know u can't make anything doing $300 paint jobs.:rolleyes:
When i closed the doors,a week later I walked into a Chevy dealer and got a job painting flat rate,8-5 mon-fri,anywhere from 120-160 hours every 2 weeks,time and a half after 80,I have no overhead,no shop rental,and don't have to chase down customers for money.
and thats cool man, to each there own. im no pro but im not an idiot either. i do some nice work, but i still have a ton of questions. nobody should stop learning and asking questions. i can already see how you can get tired to this shit, everyone wanting show quality paint jobs but dont want to pay more than spray paint prices. but for me right now, this is what im doing and i have some questions, any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
778 Posts
bump.

im going to be looking for an exhaust fan soon. i have a two car garage so and i dont care what epa says. i dont know if im going to divide it up into a single room tho. i was hoping of using the two car garage as a booth. i just want to cut down the amount of dust floating in the air.maybe put one fan blowing in through filter and another pushing outside.

how do i know what size to get. i dont have time/money to just buy one and try it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.