LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERY THING IS WELCOME FROM TOYS,BLANKETS,COATS,GLOVES,SCARVES,WRAPPING PAPER,BOWS,RIBBONS,DECORATIONS,TINSEL,TREE LIGHTS,HOUSE LIGHTS,CANNED FOODS OR ANY NON PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM......PLEASE COME OUT & SUPPORT THESE KIDS HAVE BEEN THRU HARD TIMES. SO WE WANT TO PUT A SMILE ON THERE FACES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE SUPPORTED IN THE PAST THANKS & I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE. :biggrin: ;)

LA FAMILIA COUNSELING CENTER
5511 34TH ST
SACRAMENTO,CA 95820

DROP OFF WILL BE 11AM - 2PM
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
have your spot at la familia i'll be there to donate.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Manuel@Oct 31 2007, 07:36 PM~9126731
have your spot at la familia i'll be there to donate.
WE'RE CHECKING THAT OUT RIGHT NOW! IF WE DO IT THERE WE NEED TO HAVE SECURITY OR A POLICE PRESENTS. BUT IT'S LOOKING GOOD! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
WE'RE CHECKING THAT OUT RIGHT NOW! IF WE DO IT THERE WE NEED TO HAVE SECURITY OR A POLICE PRESENTS. BUT IT'S LOOKING GOOD! :thumbsup: :biggrin:
[/quote

LA FAMILIA IS NEXT DOOR TO THE POLICE STATION.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote
LA FAMILIA IS NEXT DOOR TO THE POLICE STATION.
THE LA FAMILIA CENTER HAS 1 NEIGHBOR THAT LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE CENTER. HE CALLS THE COPS EVERY TIME THEY HAVE A FUNCTION.. BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM THOUGH. THEY ARE WORKING ON IT NOW! I SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING BY MONDAY! :biggrin: THEY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE LOWRIDERS COME OUT & SUPPORT. LET'S SHOW THEM HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
lets get the neighbor to help out ? :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Originally posted by exotic rider@Nov 1 2007, 07:11 AM~9129284
THE LA FAMILIA CENTER HAS 1 NEIGHBOR THAT LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE CENTER. HE CALLS THE COPS EVERY TIME THEY HAVE A FUNCTION.. BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM THOUGH. THEY ARE WORKING ON IT NOW! I SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING BY MONDAY! :biggrin: THEY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE LOWRIDERS COME OUT & SUPPORT. LET'S SHOW THEM HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by bigdaddysautoparts@Nov 1 2007, 10:33 AM~9130720
another great event for the kids :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KIDS BRO! :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A COUPLE MORE DAYS I'LL HAVE THE FLYERS :thumbsup: :puffin:

·
Registered
535 Posts
:0
Originally posted by exotic rider@Oct 31 2007, 07:58 PM~9126509
EVERY THING IS WELCOME FROM TOYS,BLANKETS,COATS,GLOVES,SCARVES,WRAPPING PAPER,BOWS,RIBBONS,DECORATIONS,TINSEL,TREE LIGHTS,HOUSE LIGHTS,CANNED FOODS OR ANY NON PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM......PLEASE COME OUT & SUPPORT THESE KIDS HAVE BEEN THRU HARD TIMES. SO WE WANT TO PUT A SMILE ON THERE FACES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE SUPPORTED IN THE PAST THANKS & I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.  :biggrin:
LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED ;)
:cool: HOW COME YOUR NOT DOING A BENEFIT FOR THE BREAST FOUNDATION.. CHI CHI .. :cheesy: :0

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EVERY THING IS WELCOME FROM TOYS,BLANKETS,COATS,GLOVES,SCARVES,WRAPPING PAPER,BOWS,RIBBONS,DECORATIONS,TINSEL,TREE LIGHTS,HOUSE LIGHTS,CANNED FOODS OR ANY NON PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM......PLEASE COME OUT & SUPPORT THESE KIDS HAVE BEEN THRU HARD TIMES. SO WE WANT TO PUT A SMILE ON THERE FACES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE SUPPORTED IN THE PAST THANKS & I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE. :biggrin: ;)

LA FAMILIA COUNSELING CENTER
5511 34TH ST
SACRAMENTO,CA 95820

DROP OFF WILL BE 11AM - 2PM
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
MY CLUB THEE STYLISTICS IS HAVING A TURKEY DRIVE FOR BRET HARTE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LOCATED AT 2751 9TH AVENUE OFF OF FRANKLIN BLVD. ON DECEMBER 16TH AT 11AM. WE WILL BE AT AT THE SCHOOL COLLECTNG TURKEYS FROM 10AM TO 3PM. WE NEED THE HELP OF CAR CLUBS AND ALL SOLO RIDERS . THE DONATIONS WE COLLECT WILL PROVIDE A CHRISTMAS DINNER TO NEEDY FAMILIES WHOSE CHILDREN ATTEND THE BRET HARTE ELEMENTARY START PROGRAM.

OUR CAR CLUB HAS BEEN HELPING NUMERIOUS NEEDY FAMILIES THROUGHOUT THE YEARS IN THE SACRAMENTO COMMUNITY. WE ARE REALLY COUNTING ON OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HELP US HELP THESE FAMILIES HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS DINNER. SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16TH, 2007. RESFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED AT THE SCHOOL.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL MANUEL LOPEZ @ 254-8311 OR JULIE MEDLEN @ 801-6302. trophy for the most donation of turkeys by a car club or solo rider and one 4 the furthest distance.

good going exotic. you know i'll donate

1 - 20 of 55 Posts