LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, on hydros, can u control each wheel, like bags? and, can u lift f,b,s,s without hoppin, then hop f/b? and what is "dancing"?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Um you can do the same moves as hydros and bags...

Yes u can do everything u asked above if u know what u wanna do and get the right equipments and set it up right, for instance with hydros ya can;t lift individual corners uses u have 4 pumps or a 1 pump 8 dump manifold..........

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by 857baller@Nov 4 2003, 05:50 PM

Yes u can do everything u asked above if u know what u wanna do and get the right equipments and set it up right, for instance with hydros ya can;t lift individual corners uses u have 4 pumps or a 1 pump 8 dump manifold..........
man... stop trying to answer people's questions... you have no clue what you're talking about and you didn't even answer this guy's question...

Yes, with hydraulics, depending on how you set up the pumps, you can control individual corners. You also don't have to make the wheels leave the ground, just run less power to the pumps and it will just raise and lower, without hopping.

Dancing evolved from hopping and it is hopping more than just the front. Most dancers can hop all four tires, the front, the rear, sides, and a number of other moves...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well...im only 14, so i dont know all the stuff....but i aint a total idiot to cars. thx for the info homies.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
2 pumps car raise front and back and if its a 4 dump you can dump any combo of wheels

3 pump gives your independent lift from the rear for power 3's but still only lifts the front on one pump....some hoppers use 2 pumps to the front to add inches but still have one to the back

4 pumps gives you independant control of each wheel on lift...

dancing is really for show, most street cars cant dance very good...

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Nov 4 2003, 08:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Nov 4 2003, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--857baller@Nov 4 2003, 08:50 PM
1 pump 8 dump manifold..........
and you just learned that 30 minutes ago[/b][/quote]
That's his idea of a dancing setup! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
like the homies said, 4 pumps or 2 pumps with 8 dumps and you will have individual wheel control just like air bags.

:),

cc

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so, with 4 pumps-8 dumps, i can control EACH wheel, lift each side, and hop front/back?

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by dissko@Nov 5 2003, 05:39 AM
so, with 4 pumps-8 dumps, i can control EACH wheel, lift each side, and hop front/back?
no, with 4 pumps, and one dump per pump, it gives you a pump and dump for each wheel, also giving you independent control of each... with 2 pumps, you will need 8 dumps. a normal 2 pump set-up does not give you individual lifting control, only independent dumping... to be able to lift each wheel with a 2 pump set-up, you'll need 4 extra dumps..."blockers" to block of the flow of oil to each wheel so that you can lift one corner at a time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
also, when some people are runnin 8 dumps, 4 of them are for individual wheel control and the other four are used as shut-offs to the accumulators. This is what I understand, maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by 857baller@Nov 4 2003, 05:50 PM

You are officcially a retard

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Deez@Nov 5 2003, 11:13 AM
also, when some people are runnin 8 dumps, 4 of them are for individual wheel control and the other four are used as shut-offs to the accumulators. This is what I understand, maybe I'm wrong.
yes, some people do use "blocker" dumps to block off flow to an accumulator.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, so whats a good set up...for hoppin front/back/then then just normal s/s, then 3 wheel any wheel? 4 pumps with 1 dump at each?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by dissko@Nov 5 2003, 03:52 PM
ok, so whats a good set up...for hoppin front/back/then then just normal s/s, then 3 wheel any wheel? 4 pumps with 1 dump at each?
4 pumps 4 dumps is the best route. Don't know why you'd want 3 wheel on all 4 corners though?
If you are just wanting 3 wheel on the front, you could run a 3 pump 4 dump setup. Running 2 pumps to the rear, and one to the nose, you could pull 3's on both front corners, hop the front, lift front or back and dump both sides.

4 pumps and you can do it all though!!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, 4 pumps 4 dumps...i can lift front/back, hop front/back, side/side thing, and 3 wheel?

im sorry...im a slow learner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts