LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of putting hydroz on a 97 expedition its an everday driver plus it 4x4 what yall think ?
pros & cons ....

L

·
0 Posts
man...that's a good one...lat me write that one down :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
sounds like you are afraid to gain some valuable knowledge about hydraulics from OG, but don't worry. I would never give you any of my knowledge, you probably wouldn't understand what I know anyway :biggrin:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Oct 17 2003, 09:58 AM
sounds like you are afraid to gain some valuable knowledge about hydraulics from OG, but don't worry. I would never give you any of my knowledge, you probably wouldn't understand what I know anyway :biggrin:
damn!!! and i wanted you to teach me something!!!! :cheesy:

L

·
0 Posts
i'm not afraid to learn anything...i just don't want to hear any of his bullshit.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
If ya want hydros on an Expo.... Go for it.... It aint that hard, and it will look sweet... Most people go with air on that truck though but ya know how it goes.... Bagz R 4 **gZ

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker+Oct 17 2003, 12:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nissanminitrucker @ Oct 17 2003, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><[email protected]@Oct 17 2003, 09:58 AM
sounds like you are afraid to gain some valuable knowledge about hydraulics from OG, but don't worry.  I would never give you any of my knowledge, you probably wouldn't understand what I know anyway :biggrin:
damn!!! and i wanted you to teach me something!!!! :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
i could teach you a lot, but i won't :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
hydraulics on a 4x4 expedition..... :twak:
some fords suck because of their I-beam suspensions.

i wont hate on expeditions because i have one. :)

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Oct 17 2003, 04:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Oct 17 2003, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Oct 17 2003, 03:36 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
May I ask what exactly you are laughin at, vegas-shopper :dunno:

Your homie did that set-up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts