LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
1 of a kind
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been driving my cutty allot lately I have been thinking of putting the original A-arms back in and take out the ones that are extended 1 1/4. Its eating up the tires. I like to drive it laid out, the only way I can have those tires last a little is to drive it locked up. Not sure what to do, I like how it looks \ / when laid out but not sure... What you think

·
Registered
504 Posts
I would keep the extended arms... Original arms look horrible locked up in my opinion plus theres more stress on the ball joints.
Just drive locked up or deal with the tires wearing out quick

·
1 of a kind
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess i want the extended A-arms\ / but not the tire usage.sucks they burn out so fast. I cant make up my mind to save tires and ride low, or how I like them to look and have to ride locked up all the time. I want the best of both worlds. it is perfectlly straight when locked up

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
I HAV 1" EXTENDED GBODY ARMZ FOR ZALE JU NO BONE OR BUZHINGZ OR BALL JOINTZ $150 ZHIPPED IN US OR $250 I CAN FULLY BOX DEM IN ZHIPPED

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
My Cutlazz waz 2" it looked tight but killed tirez every month.. My LS are 2 1/2" n thoze tirez I gotta change every otha week.. But I love da look.. Gangzta tuck 2" or killer tuck 2 1/2"

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
have you thought of doing the correct extension. that way it looks "normal" and doesnt ruin your tires. its just a thought. no use in going over board on anything less than a radical.

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
Diz iz a better look... \[•_•]/ yup cuz /[•_•]\ no good

·
VALLERO STYLE
15,998 Posts
have you thought of doing the correct extension. that way it looks "normal" and doesnt ruin your tires. its just a thought. no use in going over board on anything less than a radical.
Why be normal? What is considered normal in your eyes just wondering and can u put a pic ?
heres mine

1 - 20 of 62 Posts