LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am extending my A-arms a inch and i was wondering where's the best place to cut and extend.Enyone have any pictures or advise
would help

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
PM LD0GG, I'm sure he has a set around already extended

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
If you have an 85 monte use mid 80's caprice a arms they are longer than stock g body arms without cutting the old ones

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by Loco '85 Monte@Oct 22 2003, 05:34 PM
I am extending my A-arms a inch and i was wondering where's the best place to cut and extend.Enyone have any pictures or advise
would help
THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME , LESS WORK

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Originally posted by ghost211@Oct 23 2003, 02:09 AM
If you have an 85 monte use mid 80's caprice a arms they are longer than stock g body arms without cutting the old ones
yes but you have to cut up the caprice arms and mod them to fit....i just cut mine in the middle....but most prefer to extend at the ears.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by Loco '85 Monte@Oct 22 2003, 05:34 PM
would help
I WOULDNT EXTEND YOUR A ARMS , YOU COULD HOP JUST AS GOOD WHITHOUT EXTENDING THEM.
MY CADDY WILL HOP ALL OVER YOUR MONTE HOMIE.

SO DID YOUR MOTOR FINALY GO OUT?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
+ EXTENDING THE UPPERS WILL KEEP THE BALLJOINT AT A WAY BETTER ANGLE WHEN LOCKIN' UP/HOPPIN'...
I DID MY 64 UPPERS 1.1/2" EXTENDED AT THE EARS AND WRAPED THE SIDES IN 1/4" AND THE TOP IN 3/16".

·
Registered
634 Posts
IT ALSO LOOKS FUKIN A WITH THEM EXTENDED AN INCH

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That helps alot thanks for all the info. :cool: :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts