LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 89 caprice I have a set of a arms I want to extend for it. I drive the car almost every day I was thinking of doing 1" or 3/4 what do you think is best. Also I wanted to them at the ears but I hear it is a pain to do should I just do them in the middle? Post pics need advice asap need to get this done.

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by ROLLOUT12183@Aug 7 2005, 06:04 PM~3557512
I have a 89 caprice I have a set of a arms I want to extend for it. I drive the car almost every day I was thinking of doing 1" or 3/4 what do you think is best. Also I wanted to them at the ears but I hear it is a pain to do should I just do them in the middle?  Post pics  need advice asap need to get this done.

looks nicer at the ears, and easier. ;)
just reinforce the arms through the inside too.

1" and you should be fine.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 7 2005, 06:20 PM~3557563
send them to me, 125 shipped back, I get them shipped back out the next day...

could you quote me on a set of reinforced Chrome Regal A-arms extended three quaters of an inch ? I've been looking at your work ands i'm really impressed.

Trouble is, i'm here in the UK so i'm guessing shipping will be right up there price wise and also makes it nearly impossible for me to send mine over first, although i could do it if there is no other option ?

Perhaps you could just weigh an Arm thats already done and i can find out the cost of shipping from the USPS website ?

hope you can help

Thanks

Jon.
Unity Lowrider President.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Aug 8 2005, 05:32 AM~3559642
could you quote me on a set of reinforced Chrome Regal A-arms extended three quaters of an inch ? I've been looking at your work ands i'm really impressed.

Trouble is, i'm here in the UK so i'm guessing shipping will be right up there price wise and also makes it nearly impossible for me to send mine over first, although i could do it if there is no other option ?

Perhaps you could just weigh an Arm thats already done and i can find out the cost of shipping from the USPS website ?

hope you can help

Thanks

Jon.
Youve got a PM

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Aug 8 2005, 02:32 AM~3559642

hope you can help

Thanks

Jon.

ill send a set of a arms to the guy who does his work, if he's not albe to get a set.

shipping is about $30 bucks in the US to ship with DHL. you can get a quote from DHL, since they ship worldwide. they are a lot cheaper than ups, with certain things. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts