LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

well this cop gave me a ticket for no front plate, no proof of ins., front tinted windows, and modified tail lights. so im driving down Bristol and i saw two cops sitting in the lot as soon as i saw the one cop pull out of the parking lot i knew he was comming for me. Sure enough there he was. I was polite and he was the rudest person on earth... but its cool...ill slap on the front plate, photo copy my insurence, and put in my old lights and get it singed off...the tints easy cuz my friend does tint and he'll take off and redo my tint for a happy meal...... but heres my car...

this is an old picture
i got clear corner lenses front and back, flame tint, white 50's style interior, black carpet, 2000watt system w/ 2 12's

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Originally posted by bumpala@Oct 27 2003, 02:53 AM

well this cop gave me a ticket for no front plate, no proof of ins., front tinted windows, and modified tail lights. so im driving down Bristol and i saw two cops sitting in the lot as soon as i saw the one cop pull out of the parking lot i knew he was comming for me. Sure enough there he was. I was polite and he was the rudest person on earth... but its cool...ill slap on the front plate, photo copy my insurence, and put in my old lights and get it singed off...the tints easy cuz my friend does tint and he'll take off and redo my tint for a happy meal...... but heres my car...

this is an old picture
i got clear corner lenses front and back, flame tint, white 50's style interior, black carpet, 2000watt system w/ 2 12's
damn that suxz... lets check out some more pics.. i wanna see tha interior

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
that sucks, i got smoked lenses on my 91 wit sequential turns...bright leds in back too.....so its all red and bright.....ill be pissed if they try to get me for that...

i gotta tint ticket for havin 35% i think...its real light, the cop even referred to it as being not dark at all...but wrote me up. i dont plan on runnin a front plate with my smoothie bumper, but will keep it in the dash.

the cop i got was a dick too, and i was nice :angry:

i wanna see ure interior tho cuz i like old style insides

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill post pictures tomarrow or on thursday.... it's white leather with that 50's style...no headrest and black carpet.......

·
Registered
343 Posts
thats why alberta canada is the place to be, we only have plates on the back so we can have smoothie bumpers and not get bitched at, but yea we do have tint laws, and laws for hittin switches, and the highest insurance rates in the country ($4500 a year) and the cdn dollar snow 8 months of the year......shit man, alberta isnt the place to be, fuck this i'm moving to Arizona :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts