LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I HAVE 3 CARS FOR SALE A CLEAN CADILLAC FLEEWOOD MY DAILY WITH 90000 OG MILES MY CUTLASS WHITHER 3 PUMPS PROJECT BUT RUNS AND HYDROELECTRIC WORK TO AND MY REGAL WITCH GOT STOLEN BUT GOT BACK THE REGAL IT'S CLEAN BUT THEY STOLE BATTERY,ALTERNATOR,DIST CAP,CARBURATOR,STARTER,AND MANIFOLD THE CAR RAN PERFECT BEFORE BUT IT NEED ALL THIS THINGS MOTOR HAS 40000 ORIGINAL MILES IF YOUR INTERESTED I HAVE PICS I'M IN VA I WANTED TO KEEP MY CADY BUT NOW I WANT SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT SO HIT ME UP IF INTERESTED ASKING PRICE IS 4300$ LMK OR TXT ME 571-882-4109

·
FUCK YOU
2,006 Posts
OK I HAVE 3 CARS FOR SALE A CLEAN CADILLAC FLEEWOOD MY DAILY WITH 90000 OG MILES MY CUTLASS WHITHER 3 PUMPS PROJECT BUT RUNS AND HYDROELECTRIC WORK TO AND MY REGAL WITCH GOT STOLEN BUT GOT BACK THE REGAL IT'S CLEAN BUT THEY STOLE BATTERY,ALTERNATOR,DIST CAP,CARBURATOR,STARTER,AND MANIFOLD THE CAR RAN PERFECT BEFORE BUT IT NEED ALL THIS THINGS MOTOR HAS 40000 ORIGINAL MILES IF YOUR INTERESTED I HAVE PICS I'M IN VA I WANTED TO KEEP MY CADY BUT NOW I WANT SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT SO HIT ME UP IF INTERESTED ASKING PRICE IS 4300$ LMK OR TXT ME 571-882-4109
You have a price and location but no pics gotta post them pics homie if u wanna sell on here

·
STILL ROLLING
1,334 Posts
TEXT SENT

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what is the big deal bout no pics some of the ppl asking me live 2000 or 3000 miles away and can't get it anyways if pics are a big deal stop being lazy and hit me up takes like 5 min

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.