LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car is incomplete, asking 700 OBO, no worries if car does not sell. I am going to leave it in this forum till the 13, after that I will consider parting out. I am in Va Beach, you will have to come get it. aside from what you can see in pics, tranny drops into nuetral when ever 3rd gear is supposed to engage... ok so there it is, e-mail me @ [email protected].. thanks.

I do have rear upper sail panels and rear deck panel in very good condition. I have brand new front bumper fillers made of ABS plastic(still in box) so that pretty much is it, now again if noone wants the car my feeling will not be hurt, but from what I have seen some of you start with, I figured the ability of doing something with this car is definitley in someone from this site compared to others.. so again 13th will consider parting out if no offers are made.. after that to the junk yard it goes...

·
Registered
77 Posts
LET ME KNOW IF YOU DECIDE TO PART OUT SOONER IF NOT ILL CHECK BACK AFTER THE 13TH IF IT HASNT SOLD....THERES A FEW PARTS I NEED FOR MY REGAL.....GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 85_REGAL@Sep 30 2007, 10:56 PM~8904692
LET ME KNOW IF YOU DECIDE TO PART OUT SOONER IF NOT ILL CHECK BACK AFTER THE 13TH IF IT HASNT SOLD....THERES A FEW PARTS I NEED FOR MY REGAL.....GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE ;)  :thumbsup:
OK as of today the car is up for chop.. let me know what you need...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DALLAS-G@Oct 18 2007, 07:02 PM~9034016
NEED GRILL AND HEAD LIGHT BEZELS SHIPPED TO 75050........
ok got your post first, so with that I am going to look at the shipped prices for what you want, and will get you the price...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 85_REGAL@Oct 18 2007, 10:54 PM~9035875
ALL RIGHT HOMIE I NEED A PRICE ON THE GRILL, HEADLIGHT BEZELS, AND THE TAIL LIGHTS SHIPPED 75052
ok brother, your post came in after the other homie from dallas so for right now I can do the taillights for you, but I am going to be honest they are not like brand new condition, as a matter of fact, I was planning on only having those on there till I could find better replacements. just being honest, dont want anyone feeling ripped off... if the other homie falls through on the grill though I can still do that for you...

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by L.A._Rican@Sep 30 2007, 08:02 PM~8902931
car is incomplete, asking 700 OBO, no worries if car does not sell.  I am going to leave it in this forum till the 13, after that I will consider parting out.  I am in Va Beach, you will have to come get it.  aside from what you can see in pics, tranny drops into nuetral when ever 3rd gear is supposed to engage... ok  so there it is, e-mail me @ [email protected].. thanks.

TRUUCHA?

·
WICKED
8,417 Posts
do you have the console if not how much for the shifter and the cable lmk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by WICKED REGALS@Oct 20 2007, 08:20 AM~9044931
do you have the console if not how much for the shifter and the cable lmk
cable and shifter already spoken for... console in limbo waiting for word on that.. sorry bro...

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
mudflaps? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts