LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Kenwood KVT-911DVD touchscreen DVD player for sale. It's currently in my car and is in a very clean condition for its age. Usually the buttons are all lose and worn out from all the pushing and usual wear and tear but I never used them since I have the remote to the unit. I am the original owner and paid a little more than $2k back in 2002. I know that it's not worth anything close to that anymore and I'm not one of those sellers that's trying to sell it like new. I had it serviced last year by Kenwood in Cerritos, CA (not a cheap tech from around the corner). I took the unit in myself cause my unit wasn't responding to the remote. The eye on the unit had gone bad (tech said this was rare). They tuned-up, balanced and cleaned the lens and all the internal parts. I paid about $130 for the service and I still have the receipt.

I don't have the original box anymore but I do have the manual. I also bought a new remote for it since I broke the original one from dropping it so much everytime I'd step out of the car. :biggrin: These older units came with all the bells and whistles not like the newer ones that you have to buy everything separate like the tv tuner. This one has it built-in so you can watch all the local channels. I'm in no hurry to sell it but willing to hear reasonable offers. Like I said, the unit is in my car so if you're anywhere in the LA, OC, IE areas I'd be more than happy for you to stop by and check it out yourself. No obligation to buy! I accept PayPal for those of you who are not local and will ship for $20 with tracking number included. :cool:

Any questions? Call or email me at (310) 403-7277 or [email protected]

PEACE! :thumbsup:

Identical to this one that is currently selling on eBay; http://cgi.ebay.com/Kenwood-KVT-911DVD-CD-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Click on the link below to see a slide show of the unit.

http://img441.imageshack.us/slideshow/play...13776794bj.smil

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
wrong forum

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Oct 2 2007, 08:14 PM~8919687
wrong forum
exactly how is this the wrong forum? It is for sale!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by 79 cutty@Oct 3 2007, 10:19 AM~8922840
exactly how is this the wrong forum? It is for sale!
it was posted in the car audio forum first

ttt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts