·
Pescos and Rays
3,018 Posts
cuz the car is done in bad taste you need the gum to get rid of it??lol j/k

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
HEY...
Thats Whiteboy Ryan's car. I didn't know he sold it. I wonder what he is driving now.

Rob

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i bought it from ryan. his license got suspended so he couldnt drive the car no more. he said he might buy a bike though.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
kool and good luck with the sellin it on here. You got it posted on like eastcoastryders.com or whatever too?

Rob

Ohh yeh here is the pics for the lazy fuckers

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
it looks like an offroad vehicle, we can get those rims to fit in the wheel wells here at the shop

man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Originally posted by NotAnothaLykeme@Jul 24 2005, 11:09 PM
only 30 cents is right
thats all its worth

ima big wheel fan and that shit is still ugly
[snapback]3472427[/snapback]​
Same here, I have no problem with big rims but that is just ugly and way out of proportion...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
good thing were not all twins on this fuckin planet. some people do like 2 do there own thing. like i said, hate or love it, Who gives a fuck!! shit still gonna be here. ya"LL post sumthin on here that aint been doNE a million times before ya. and i give you sum props. hell my dog did this car,HE WAS IN A BIND AND I BOUGHT FROM HIM! BUT H8TRS PLEASE POST UP OR SHUT UP ... HAVE A NICE DAY

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by moufogold@Jul 25 2005, 01:34 PM
good thing were not all twins on this fuckin planet.  some people do like 2 do there own thing. like i said, hate or love  it, Who gives a fuck!! shit still gonna be here. ya"LL post sumthin on here that aint been doNE a million times before ya. and i give you sum props. hell my dog did this car,HE WAS IN A BIND AND I BOUGHT FROM HIM! BUT H8TRS PLEASE POST UP OR SHUT UP ... HAVE A NICE DAY
[snapback]3474972[/snapback]​

your defiently right about that!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts