LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 6 2003, 06:34 PM
i thought this was a lowrider model site? next thing you know there'll be nascar crap on here :twak:
its not even that, i have respect for anythign that has hard work put into it, but i just dont like the look of this one, but the work is respected on it

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
:uh: true automotive modelers respect any aspect of the hobby as long as it automotive related. id have to agree about the nascar shit though. lol

custom and handbuilt earns respect with me and most others as well.

and Rat, what happened to the frame? did it rot away man? lol

that would look tight in a sceen setup. sitting in some old dry high weeds behind a well weathered workshop ;)

·
Shortbus Pimp
3,320 Posts
Man I love rat rods. One question on this one will it have a frame? Also is there a driveshaft? But looks killer. The scope is a little much but it adds to the abandoned hot rod look that I feel you were trying to get.. later Rick S

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i know, this is a lowrider website, but it also holds many other Forums for different kinds of Trends. Even though i love lowriders, my pashion is Rat Rods. Thanks for the comments, and yes it has a frame and drive shaft. This is just a quick mock up about 15 minutes ago. I couldnt resist.

And yes, I will die before i post anything concerning Nascar.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Rat, you know how much my hot rod stuff has inspired alot of people on here to try something differant for a change? along with some of your stuff as well..... and we cant forget about Dag here either. ;)

i know i sure the hell like taking a break from just one certain Genre of autos.

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 6 2003, 04:34 PM
i thought this was a lowrider model site? next thing you know there'll be nascar crap on here :twak:
I personally like seeing this kind of stuff..... I know most people dont consider it a lowrider but, its is dropped and channeled. If that was a 64 and it was dropped and channeled down that far, people would call it a lowrider. The only difference must be that it isnt on spokes.

·
Registered
895 Posts
very creative rat. Nascar isn't to bad. I always put it on the tv in the garage while working on my ride. vrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Oct 6 2003, 08:25 PM
:uh: i agree with everything there but non athletic part.
as much as i HATE sports and dont wanna take up for them but do the Neckcar guys run, sprint, jump, work out, ect?
no, they sit on their asses and drive around in circles. hell if sitting on your ass and driving around all day is athletic then i should be bigger than Hulk Hogan by now. :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
can you drive around for 4 hours at 200mph w/ cars 6" away from you, in a car thats 100degrees inside and not wreck. It might not be the most athletic sport out ther. but it takes endurence, drive, and balls of steel to to it.

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic@Oct 6 2003, 08:36 PM
can you drive around for 4 hours at 200mph w/ cars 6" away from you, in a car thats 100degrees inside and not wreck. It might not be the most athletic sport out ther. but it takes endurence, drive, and balls of steel to to it.
I can ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
lol, you just desribed EVERYTIME that i get in my boys S10 with him. ;)

except no rollcage or seatbelts

and i aint even bullshitting except the 200 miles an hour is actually 90 and up but close enough.

whipping in and out of cars when there isnt even enough room. passing in between lanes..... hauling ass down the freeway and passing cars in the shoulder...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 6 2003, 09:38 PM
lol, you just desribed EVERYTIME that i get in my boys S10 with him. ;)

except no rollcage or seatbelts

and i aint even bullshitting except the 200 miles an hour is actually 90 and up but close enough.

whipping in and out of cars when there isnt even enough room. passing in between lanes..... hauling ass down the freeway and passing cars in the shoulder...

:biggrin: :thumbsup:

well how about you too ya crazy bastard?

like how about that nite you was haulin ass down speedway in traffic with my truck and all at once you slammed on the brakes with a truck right on your ass, cut the wheel, dropped 2 gears and took off the opposite direction smoking the shit out of the tires ?

huh? huh?

or how about that time you was going to buy that bad ass tricked out civic off that guy and took him for a test drive and scared the living shit outta him?

and whos the one that snapped their front axle in their blazer jumping a fucking wash and then hauling ass around the dirtbike track?

you forget about that shit too?

whos the one with a certain blue cadillac that was 3 wheeling around 2 cop cars while they were parked eating right there?

speaking of cops..... whose the one that had a cop behind them and slammed on their brakes and made him rearend them and fuck the cop car all up?

i think it was the same guy that got pulled over in their blazer and waited for the cop to walk up to the window and then took off hauling ass into traffic.

hmmmm......

should i go on?

crazy fucker!

ahh good times.... good times... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts