LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About one month ago I ordered a sample set from a guy named Frank at FabricKing, who was more then helpful and replied quickly to any emailed questions about what I was getting.

Since that time (of my ordering the sample set), I have never gotten an email back from him, regardless of how many i send.

He is in Tennesse so our timezone are different, but I finally got him on the phone one day during work and asked him what the hell was going on he told me that he had shipped the samples out but they had rebounded because he had not written something on it that was required to get it past the border.

That was about two weeks ago.

Now Im starting to get a little pissed off, Ive hyped up a bunch of people for a product I said I could get and I still have no samples and this cocksucker wont email me back.

has anyone had problems in the past with this guy??????? :angry:

·
Registered
267 Posts
where in tn im here and could hopefully if not to far go check him and send yor shit myself. i hate when lowrider heads like us get screwed by the man.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the package came today. Apprently it was caught at the border for a long ass time.

Regardless. I got screwed, and pretty bad for some 3x3 samples

The site listed the sample ring price as $35 US, when I ordered he said it would be $45 US to ship to Canada, i figured border expenses whatever.

Today it got here and I find out that the person who recieved them for me had to shell out $22 and the package had COD stickers all over it..

So now Im at around $80 Canadian for a fucking sample ring.

Maybe Acefabrics and Induviduals TX can come in here and tell me how badly I just got ganked by giving me a price for their samples rings.

This kind of bullshit really makes me NOT want to order from this motherfucker.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Originally posted by LowSider@Jul 26 2005, 06:43 PM
Well the package came today. Apprently it was caught at the border for a long ass time.

Regardless. I got screwed, and pretty bad for some 3x3 samples
The site listed the sample ring price as $35 US, when I ordered he said it would be $45 US to ship to Canada, i figured border expenses whatever.

Today it got here and I find out that the person who recieved them for me had to shell out $22 and the package had COD stickers all over it..

So now Im at around $80 Canadian for a fucking sample ring.

Maybe Acefabrics and Induviduals TX can come in here and tell me how badly I just got ganked by giving me a price for their samples rings.

This kind of bullshit really makes me NOT want to order from this motherfucker.
[snapback]3486663[/snapback]​

you sure the COD wasn't for the border expenses for the shipping company? most importations comes with a bill attached, unless they sneak through as regular mail.

also, I've bought alot of material from Frank, he's not the smartest guy I've met but he's never ripped me off and he's always come thru with my orders.

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
how much for ostrich vinyl n what colors you got acefabricks? 2 yards for my roof

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by StrongIVLife@Jul 27 2005, 01:01 AM
you sure the COD wasn't for the border expenses for the shipping company? most importations comes with a bill attached, unless they sneak through as regular mail.

also, I've bought alot of material from Frank, he's not the smartest guy I've met but he's never ripped me off and he's always come thru with my orders.
[snapback]3488478[/snapback]​

Whats done is done $80 for a sample ring is fucked.. But its done.

Now I have some questions, this stuff seems to be the right desnity to make dress shirts out of, not do car interiors with.. Especially the Burberry, any experiance wit hthe really thin cloths, and how they hold up?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Lowsider, Steve Here From My

Webpage
We Have Over 120 Different Styles Of The Designer Fabrics

And You Are Correct About The Burberry It Is Thin, If You Don't Mind What

Application Will You Be Doing..We Have Done TONS Of Different Items, If You

Need Any More Question Answered Feel Free To Hit Me Up..Steve

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, obviously it (the burberry) will be fine for doing door panel inserts and things of that sort.. But when it comes to doing a center insert in a seat, it just seems like it would get fucked up with the quickness. I have seen that they can laminate all of these fabrics, maybe that is the solution to using the thin fabrics on seats is to have them laminated???

Has anyone tried making seat inserts out of the thin ass Burberry?????

·
Registered
42 Posts
Damn LS You Know Whatts Crackin..On The Fabric..Yep You Can Single

Side Laminate It..Exactly It Is This..I Am Doing 4 Cars For S.E.M.A. As

We Speak. The Compant Requested Burberry I Gave The My Thoughts

And So On And Finishes One Today..Anyone Going To S.E.M.A It Is A

2002 Sebring Convertable..White Leather With Light Tealish Blue Fendi.

I Wonder If I Can PutA Pix Tomorrow.. Here Is A Customers 2004 Scion X b

Full Carbon Fiber

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts