LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its going down at the Napredake picnic grounds at 770 Montaque Expressway off of 880 freeway...Who is rolling thru....There is a change of events...I talked to Frank Perez today and soory Raider Fans the Raiderettes are not going to be there but they will be at the next car show on OCtober 23...but everything else is going on the car hop, the hard body contest and the firme hine contest so come on out and enjoy the sun and wish Frank Perez a early happy Birthday its his b-day on Monday he will be 39...(jk..I reallly dont know how old he is going to be) See you guys there

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Originally posted by juiced@Aug 7 2005, 04:12 PM~3557041
didn't even bother to pull the truck off the trailer........ :angry:
so does that mean the show was not worth it ?????.

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
Originally posted by billjack@Aug 7 2005, 03:37 PM~3557138
so does that mean the show was not worth it ?????.
THATS WHAT I HEARD :scrutinize:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Originally posted by bigbearsj+Aug 5 2005, 10:01 AM~3546523-->
Its going down at the Napredake picnic  grounds at 770 Montaque Expressway off of 880 freeway...Who is rolling thru....There is a change of events...I talked to Frank Perez today and soory Raider Fans the Raiderettes are not going to be there but they will be at the next car show on OCtober 23...but everything else is going on the car hop, the hard body contest and the firme hine contest so come on out and enjoy the sun and wish Frank Perez a early happy Birthday its his b-day on Monday he will be 39...(jk..I reallly dont know how old he is going to be) See you guys there
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Gordo64ss
@Aug 8 2005, 10:49 PM~3565448
Anyone know of any shows happening around the bay area in september or October??
Read the first part ?????? :buttkick:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Check this out...!!!! I know more than what you think that I know about you..... UUUhhhhh....... "Time Warp"?? "Berryessa"??....... 13th St.?? Take it from there.... :nono:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Originally posted by Gordo64ss@Aug 9 2005, 08:19 PM~3573783
Check this out...!!!!  I know more than what you think that I know about you.....  UUUhhhhh.......  "Time Warp"??  "Berryessa"??....... 13th St.??  Take it from there....      :nono:
Then you know what to expect.....................................

·
Registered
99 Posts
When you say your name "Jimmy Jam" fits you real good.......... when It's time to pay your dues Man Jim You really do jam.......... Tu Sabes!!! I've even seen you on "RIAA.COM"

·
Registered
99 Posts
What happened to "Time Warp" in San Jo??? It went down in "The Underground" ?? Too many bust's with the burnts, and copies?? Keep heads-up at "The Berryessa Flea Market"They might do another one there..!!! So you might have to "Jam" from there too "Jimmy" :buttkick:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Originally posted by Gordo64ss+Aug 11 2005, 01:34 PM~3594707-->
Yea... I know what to expect........  Expect to see nothing but the back of your head when you run from me....!!!
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Gordo64ss
@Aug 13 2005, 12:30 AM~3609149
What happened to "Time Warp" in San Jo??? It went down in "The Underground" ?? Too many bust's with the burnts, and copies?? Keep heads-up at "The Berryessa Flea Market"They might do another one there..!!! So you might have to "Jam" from there too "Jimmy" :buttkick:
What the fuck is you're prolem ? if you have beef with me you know where to find me....... instead you just talk shit and hide, I don't run or hide who I'am. Use this site for what it's for, Keep your personal shit to yourself.

How's Hector?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by PepsiMan@Aug 16 2005, 11:32 AM~3635667
What the fuck is you're prolem ? if you have beef with me you know where to find me....... instead you just talk shit and hide, I don't run or hide who I'am. Use this site for what it's for, Keep your personal shit to yourself.

How's Hector?

WTF? LOOK WHO IS RUNNING LIKE A BYTCH RUNNING FROM THINGS!! YOU RAN FROM OUTLAW RECORDS ON 13TH STREET WITHOUT TELLING YOUR PARTNER AND NOW THAT YOU GOT BUSTED SELLING BOOTLEGS...YOUR SHEISTY....YOUR LIKE A LITTLE RAT AND A COCKROACH RUNNING UNTIL YOU CANT RUN NOMORE IN THAT FUCKED UP PIECE OF SHIT SO CALLED TIME WARP VAN THAT YOU GOT FOR A CAR...WATS WRONG SUCKING DICK AT PEPSI AINT GETTING YOU ANYWHERE!!! JUST REMEMBER FUCKER YOU FUCK WITH ONE MIGHTY ASS NORTENO` YOU FUCK WITH ALL!! BYOTCH........BTW LOOSE SOME WEIGHT AND STOP WEARING THAT 2PAE OR RUG YOU GOT ON YOUR HEAD....JUST WATCHA YOUR ASS AT THE FLEA MARKET BROTHA...i WILL SEE YOU DOWN THERE THIS WEEKEND IF YOU SHOW UP

1 - 20 of 23 Posts