LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a 90' fleetwood broughm yesterday with the factory wire rims, im not sure if they were original on the that one, they had the red caddilac crest with the wreath in the center. they look real good for bolt on's and these were in good shape too nice chrome and only one was a little fucked up from hittin the curb. How much should if offer for a set of these rims in pretty good condition? or how much should i pay if i find some for sale?

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Lowlow76+Aug 16 2003, 05:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowlow76 @ Aug 16 2003, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller@Aug 16 2003, 01:20 PM
those ain't factory
:uh: How can you say that without seeing them? If they are aftermarket, its probably from the same place that does the carriage tops and Continental kits and shit[/b][/quote]
gm never put factory wires on there cadillacs as far as i know

·
Registered
240 Posts
NAW MAN JUST TELLIN' YOU THAT I PREFER ZENITHS!! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN OF THE DAYTON WIREWHEEL CHEARLEADING SQUAD.DON'T BE HATIN ON FACTORY CADILLAC SPOKES,WE ALL KNOW WHAT A DAYTON RIM LOOKS LIKE TOO KID.

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by cadiman8592@Aug 16 2003, 06:57 PM
NAW MAN JUST TELLIN' YOU THAT I PREFER ZENITHS!! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN OF THE DAYTON WIREWHEEL CHEARLEADING SQUAD.DON'T BE HATIN ON FACTORY CADILLAC SPOKES,WE ALL KNOW WHAT A DAYTON RIM LOOKS LIKE TOO KID.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
yeah i knew what you meant the first time i was just messing wit ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

but this is why dayton pays me the big bucks too make sure there name stays #1 :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Aug 16 2003, 01:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Aug 16 2003, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2003, 05:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller
@Aug 16 2003, 01:20 PM
those ain't factory

:uh: How can you say that without seeing them? If they are aftermarket, its probably from the same place that does the carriage tops and Continental kits and shit
gm never put factory wires on there cadillacs as far as i know[/b][/quote]
gm offered factory wires as a option...still do...my aunt got a set of dayton wires on her baby caddy..but they arent the daytons we roll on low lows

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by TrueOGcadi@Aug 16 2003, 02:05 PM
i know where to get a set if anyone wants them,they came off a 90 fleete broham...there clean but i jus dont like that look....
how much is that person asking for those rims? not that i want to buy that set but to get an idea of the price.

I KNOW FOR SURE YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN CADDYS WITH WIRES FROM THE FACTORY!

My pop said so, he was gonna get them in 88' on his fleetwood broughm, but was worried about them getting rusty.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
i dont know how much he wants but im gonna ask now, you got me curious.
hes sellin a 90 broham and wants to sell them with it,there clean hes got them in the trunk but there not mounted on tires or anything...

·
Registered
63,046 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Aug 16 2003, 12:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Aug 16 2003, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cadiman8592@Aug 16 2003, 06:43 PM
ZENITH!!
naw man these daytons can't you see the dayton emblem?
one more time look carefully
[/b][/quote]
he knows they are D's he just suggested Zenith

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Keepit-real+Aug 17 2003, 05:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Keepit-real @ Aug 17 2003, 05:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -dayton [email protected] 16 2003, 12:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cadiman8592
@Aug 16 2003, 06:43 PM
ZENITH!!

naw man these daytons can't you see the dayton emblem?
one more time look carefully
he knows they are D's he just suggested Zenith[/b][/quote]
yeah i know i was just messing wit him

1 - 20 of 22 Posts