LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WRESTLING [email protected] IS A FAKE DONT BUY FROM HIM, ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY OF THE PARTS I ORDERED FROM HIM SO IF YOU COME ACROSS HIM DONT BUY ANY THING FROM HIM I LOST 170.00 HOMIES JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOULL HIS NAME IS NICK IS THATS HIS REAL NAME BAD SELLER.

FROM WICKED EMPIRE BC

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by satansprophecy66@Sep 6 2003, 03:35 PM
WRESTLING [email protected] IS A FAKE DONT BUY FROM HIM, ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY OF THE PARTS I ORDERED FROM HIM SO IF YOU COME ACROSS HIM DONT BUY ANY THING FROM HIM I LOST 170.00 HOMIES JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOULL HIS NAME IS NICK IS THATS HIS REAL NAME BAD SELLER.

FROM WICKED EMPIRE BC
i qwas gonna by him but when I asked for some pics of things he has made he sent me pics of bikes from this one lowrider bike site when I called him on this he said he made the bike and sold it to them so I just didnt buy anything from him.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YEA ILL TRY TO TALK TO HIM ON AOL AND HE NEVER RESPONDS BACK AND GAVE ME A FAKE ASS NUMBER I THINK HE IS A BIG ASS CONARTIST IF ANYBODY KNOW THE GUY WIT WILD SUSPENSE BIKE HE SAID HE MADE THAT BIKE AND A BIKE FROM INDIVIDUALS LIKE A BLUE ONE WIT MOON AND STARS WILL I GOT HIS ADDY TO BUT IT ONLY TAKES 3 DAYS FOR MAIL TO GET FROM FLORIDA TO KANSAS CITY I CHECKED IT ON THE POST OFFICE AND HE SAID HE SENT IT BUT I NEVER GOT IT AND GAVE ME A FAKE ASS TRACKING NUMBER.

·
Shortbus Pimp
3,320 Posts
How did you pay him?? If its with a postal money order go to the post office and tell them about it.. They will get on his ass.. Its mail fraud.. If you payed by paypla they can go after him for your money.. Either way i would let the Post master know about it and he will investagate it.. Later Rick

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
www.usps.com

the postal investigators will reem him a new ass

if u got his home number go to ur local police department and ask if they will do u a favor im willing to bet a detective calling his ass will change his story real quick

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HEY HOMIES THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT JUST DONT DEAL WIT THESE GUY MAN IF I HAD THE MONEY ILL GO TO KANSAS CITY AND FUCK HIM UP FO REAL BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
im in kc whats the bounty on his ass ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will the homie name is nick ballard and he gave me a po box addy he is about 22 yrs old he said and owns his own shop kreative kustoms by nick so if you see his name in the phone book give me his number please thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea homie that would be good please do so and hit me up with the number man good looking out for real homie i owe you one homie and holla back at me please thanks agian

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
how much money you gonna pay me to fuck his ass up...sending money to a po-box is crazy...always use postal money order,paypal...or cerified cashiers checks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts