LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what I would need to fastbag my 87 s10 extracab. I am more into lifted trucks but they are such a trend around where i live i got sick of looking at them and want to slam my truck, so i dont know too much about bags. I want it to either lay frame or be close, ill run as low as 16" rims to acieve this. Please help me out, thanks guys.

Kyle

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey whatup escorat, Well we have some pretty sweet kits (jpkustoms)... It really depends on what you want..Do you want side/side action, or just some front/back, how fast, how much air do u want it to move..its all a factor, BUT if you want to email me, with exactly what your looking for I can try and put a badass kit together for you, or you can check out our already setup kits...Just email me and let me know bro

[email protected]

Josh Schatz

·
Registered
51 Posts
escorat HAHA hell ya, well the fbss 1/2" kit is 1570, but we can get you a f/b 1/2" kit (low and fast) for about $1200 to your door..Just email me if you have any questions, peace

(my email - [email protected])

lata

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah, that includes brackets and cups. No shock relocators, $30 to add them to the kit..Yea leafs in back!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
4 Firstone Airbags with 3/8" NPT ports, 4 Blitzluft Electric 1/2" Valves, 40 feet of 1/2" D.O.T. Air Line, D.O.T. All Brass Fittings (4x 3/8 NPT- 1/2" line elbow, 2x 3/8 NPT- 1/2" line straight, 4x 1/2" T fittings, 2x 1/2 NPT- 1/2" line straight, 2x 3/4 NPT- 1/4 NPT reducers, 1x 1/4 NPT- 1/8 NPT reducer, 1x 1/4 NPT petcock), 7 Gallon Air Tank, Thomas 337 Air Compressor, 145 PSI Pressure Switch, two 3 way Momentary 3 pin Toggle Switches, Front bag brackets, Rear bag brackets, a Monster Notch Kit, and install diagrams/instructions

all this for a thousand bucks pm me for info

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Hey JP

I need a simple kit that is cheap, and not gonna break down on me.

I want 8 or more switches.

1994 Ranger.

I was curious, I dont know much bout bags, but do I have to lower the truck first in order for bags to go low?

A Major drop or simple?

Like a 5/6 simple kit, than do bags?

I wanna be able to scrape, with plates.

No body drops.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by Day Day@Nov 16 2003, 01:14 PM
4 Firstone Airbags with 3/8" NPT ports, 4 Blitzluft Electric 1/2" Valves, 40 feet of 1/2" D.O.T. Air Line, D.O.T. All Brass Fittings (4x 3/8 NPT- 1/2" line elbow, 2x 3/8 NPT- 1/2" line straight, 4x 1/2" T fittings, 2x 1/2 NPT- 1/2" line straight, 2x 3/4 NPT- 1/4 NPT reducers, 1x 1/4 NPT- 1/8 NPT reducer, 1x 1/4 NPT petcock), 7 Gallon Air Tank, Thomas 337 Air Compressor, 145 PSI Pressure Switch, two 3 way Momentary 3 pin Toggle Switches, Front bag brackets, Rear bag brackets, a Monster Notch Kit, and install diagrams/instructions

all this for a thousand bucks pm me for info
This is only good for front and back, you need 4 more valves if you want control at all four wheels. Needs a better pressure switch and that compressor is junk, it would take 20 min just to fill that damn tank! :0

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey wesley....In some cases, some lowering components can be used....But like s10,s when you bag em, you toss the front coils, and the airbag directly replaces that, and then you just need 2" spindles to get it down..but your rollin a ranger, and its a 94, so your going to be needing the I-BEAM brackets..Which i also can give in my kit...

Ide say if you want at least 8 switches, then you definitely have to have fbss setup...Our fbss setup is going for $1,570 right now...Im not going to lie to you, i believe this is a VERY GOOD KIT, the price is also very good, ive had a lot of orders for this kit, and i have not had a compliaint yet..thats the truth....

The kit is very quick, with the viair 450, and the badass valves..Here is what all is included in the kit for that price..

4- Slam Specialties Single 1/2inch ported bags
8- 1/2inch Blitzluft or SMC electric valves
1- Viair 450 100% duty cycle compressor
1-7gallon 5 port air tank
145 PSI pressure switch
60ft of DOT 1/2inch airline
All f,b,s,s 1/2inch DOT brass fittings
Front Air bag mounts
Rear Air bag mounts
Monster Notch
Free Playstation Controller to run air bags ($170 Value)
Free Shipping ($120 Value)

this kit would be $1,570. and that would be right to your door, all shipping &handling, and tax prices are included in the kit....

But if you would maybe have your own brackets, or want them from someplace else we have a fbss kit for $1070, and it includes-

4- Slam Specialties Air Bags
8-1/2" blitzluft Electric Valves
1- *NEW* Blitzluft 337 Compressor
1-7 Gallon 5 port air tank
Pressure Switch
60ft of 1/2" Airline
All fbss Fittings

Shipping Included in price.

(No bracktes, or Notch included)

So, if you have any questions, jsut let me know

I personally have ran the Blitzluft compressor, and it really does work very good on my setup..I have 1 5 gallon tank and it fills it nicely!

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Originally posted by JoshJPKustoms@Nov 16 2003, 07:15 PM
Hey wesley....In some cases, some lowering components can be used....But like s10,s when you bag em, you toss the front coils, and the airbag directly replaces that, and then you just need 2" spindles to get it down..but your rollin a ranger, and its a 94, so your going to be needing the I-BEAM brackets..Which i also can give in my kit...

Ide say if you want at least 8 switches, then you definitely have to have fbss setup...Our fbss setup is going for $1,570 right now...Im not going to lie to you, i believe this is a VERY GOOD KIT, the price is also very good, ive had a lot of orders for this kit, and i have not had a compliaint yet..thats the truth....

The kit is very quick, with the viair 450, and the badass valves..Here is what all is included in the kit for that price..

4- Slam Specialties Single 1/2inch ported bags
8- 1/2inch Blitzluft or SMC electric valves
1- Viair 450 100% duty cycle compressor
1-7gallon 5 port air tank
145 PSI pressure switch
60ft of DOT 1/2inch airline
All f,b,s,s 1/2inch DOT brass fittings
Front Air bag mounts
Rear Air bag mounts
Monster Notch
Free Playstation Controller to run air bags ($170 Value)
Free Shipping ($120 Value)
Hey, I am interested in this kit.

I am going to get a loan in april or so...to get bags...Because Im working on the exerior right now.

Im curious, would it be fine to bag my truck before I lower it any, than lower it later?

I really want bags NOW so was thinkin Id bag it right now.

So this kit Is EVERYTHING i NEED??

·
Registered
51 Posts
THe only other thing is OPTIONAL BUT RECOMENDED
Shock relocators..Some guys cant run them on certain trucks because of big wheels, it takes away alot of turning radius..Other than that, to bag your truck, and get it goin up/down/side/side this is everythign you will need..YOu mite have to go to walmart, and get some wire/ connectors, but that is only a few bucks..But yes, that is everything. If you dont want a 4link, then you will need to buy 4"lowering blocks and take out all your leaf springs cept 1 to get max drop, up front, the bags will replace any former suspension setup you have whether its coils, or torsions.

So just holla at me if you have any questions
my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

lata dawg!

·
Registered
51 Posts
that is where most of my stuff comes from?

His stuff is exactly the same, with a suicidedoors name

1 - 18 of 18 Posts