LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s going on Fellas,
Looking for some help. I have a 1964 Chevy Impala SS. I recently noticed my drivers side brake lights aren’t working, however my taillights and turn signal work just fine. Prior to realizing my brake light wasn’t working I was already having issues with my turn signals, at times they work and other times they don’t. Sometimes they don’t cancel and at other times they do. Unknowingly I went out and bought new bulbs thinking one of the filaments might if burned out since this is the type of bulb that has two, but I was mistaken. Even after changing the bulb I’m still continuing to have this issue. Drivers side brake light doesn’t work. I read some forums and read that the signal switch might not be cancelling which then isn’t allowing the switch to return to the neutral position which as a result doesn’t allow the brake light to come on. I’ve also read about it possibly not being grounded properly, which doesn’t make sense since both the tail light and turn signal work on that side. I’m at a stand still and don’t know what to do. Please help!!!

·
I got the wildstyle
3,796 Posts
I would check the grounding. This past week I just redid my wiring for my 64 trunk wiring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts