LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have been kicking around an idea for a bolt in rear hydraulic setup, on rear wheel drive cars. I am in the process of getting a patent for my design and I was wanting some true lowriders opinion for a bolt in kit for the rear on a rear wheel drive car, with no welding needed. Hit me back.

Last edited by YellowAmigo at Aug 9 2003, 05:03 PM

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Both of my personal set-ups (the Cougar and the LHS) have been totally bolt-in set-ups with "zero" welding. I've definitely been happy with that approach.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Aug 9 2003, 06:46 PM
What would this involve? A bridge that bolts to the frame or something. I am working on a similar project. I will be testing it front and back on my dancer next year. I better run to the patent office :biggrin:
Well it is good to see great minds think alike...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
IF YOU NEED DRAWINGS OR 3D MODELS, HIT ME UP AT [email protected],

THATS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, YOU'LL NEED PROFESSIONAL DRAWINGS FOR THE PATENT, PLUS I'M IN CANADA WHICH MEANS CHEAP FOR YOU, HIT ME UP AND I'LL GIVE YOU A PRICE.....

RICHARD...

VISIT WEBSITE AT WWW.RA-TECH.COM

I CAN EVEN MAKE YOU AN INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS GUIDE WITH A BILL OF MATERIAL...

THATS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING ........

Last edited by Volv_lo at Aug 11 2003, 02:02 PM

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Aug 11 2003, 04:00 PM

THATS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, YOU'LL NEED PROFESSIONAL DRAWINGS FOR THE PATENT,   PLUS I'M IN CANADA WHICH MEANS CHEAP FOR YOU, HIT ME UP AND I'LL GIVE YOU A PRICE.....

RICHARD...

What CADD / 3D program do you guys use?

Last edited by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS at Aug 11 2003, 04:14 PM

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Originally posted by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS+Aug 11 2003, 02:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS @ Aug 11 2003, 02:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Volv_lo@Aug 11 2003, 04:00 PM

THATS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, YOU'LL NEED PROFESSIONAL DRAWINGS FOR THE PATENT,   PLUS I'M IN CANADA WHICH MEANS CHEAP FOR YOU, HIT ME UP AND I'LL GIVE YOU A PRICE.....

RICHARD...

What CADD / 3D program do you guys use?[/b][/quote]
pro/ENGINEER, the latest, version gets updated every 9 months,

unix based, sun blade1000 system........

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo+Aug 11 2003, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Volv_lo @ Aug 11 2003, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 02:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Volv_lo
@Aug 11 2003, 04:00 PM

RICHARD...

What CADD / 3D program do you guys use?
pro/ENGINEER, the latest, version gets updated every 9 months,

unix based, sun blade1000 system........[/b][/quote]
Oh, OK. Just curious. I use AutoCAD2002, Microstation and 3DStudio. Hey, pal. :)

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Aug 11 2003, 06:16 PM
how about designing something like that first, before you guys start talking about patents and shit?
I took alot of mechanical drawing classes in school. I ve been drawing up designs for shit for years now. This is the first time Ive taken one of my designs off the drawing board and into a car. I have about 100 different possible combinations for this concept in various sketch pads .I finally settled on the best design. Now that I am capable of building it :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Joost....@Aug 11 2003, 02:16 PM
how about designing something like that first, before you guys start talking about patents and shit?
I already have the design made and will be manufacturing the first part soon.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Aug 11 2003, 02:00 PM

THATS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING, YOU'LL NEED PROFESSIONAL DRAWINGS FOR THE PATENT, PLUS I'M IN CANADA WHICH MEANS CHEAP FOR YOU, HIT ME UP AND I'LL GIVE YOU A PRICE.....

RICHARD...

Thanks for the offer man, I work on Autocad everyday and I will be doing the drawings needed. Ihave done patent drawings for others so I have a pretty good idea about what is needed. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Aug 11 2003, 09:51 PM
I used to be into auto cad like crazy, since i was introduced into pro/e, its the only tools i can rely on... Auto cad it great though, I want to design my own house on it one day....

Did u visit www.ra-tech.com ???

what do use the autocad for?? work??
AutoCAD and Microstation for designing biotech/pharmaceutical facilities. And 3DStudio when I'm doing pre-animation modeling for a friend with an architectural business.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts