LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the female that posted a commet about the purple monte out of the royal image car club. You made a commet about if it was ever for sale to get with you well the owner has no idea who you are so please get back to me with your information.

thanks
mandee

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by mandee1978@Jul 26 2005, 10:00 PM
I am looking for the female that posted a commet about the purple monte out of the royal image car club. You made a commet about if it was ever for sale to get with you well the owner has no idea who you are so please get back to me with your information.

thanks
mandee
[snapback]3487744[/snapback]​
i think it was carmelcandy

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Jul 27 2005, 12:08 AM
i think it was carmelcandy
[snapback]3488118[/snapback]​
:0 :0

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
not sure i will call her to see but she is sick right now...........

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Originally posted by mandee1978@Jul 26 2005, 10:00 PM

thanks
mandee
[snapback]3487744[/snapback]​
"CARAMELCANDY" WANTS IT

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
she is sick and want be on for a few more days. i just talked to carmelcandy and she wants to know if it's juiced and is it a LS? and how much? send me the info and i will relay!

thanks

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Yall talking about Kevins monte?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes i am talking about kevins monte he wants to know her info email address or something so he can talk with her.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
CarmelCandy is her screenname on here... shes over in spokane, he gonna sell it??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cool: He wants to know if she is for real. Or if it is someone playing games which wouldnt be kuu. If she is for real then i will get with her to figure it out if not we will see her in Portland..Also just so you are aware it is juized and it is an LS...

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
Yes I did say I liked that monte and that is something I would probably cop. I will be in portland for the LRM show. So get at me then if ya want and we can discuss a price, etc. Oh yeah , I dont play games boo. :biggrin: It is all business with me, games are for kids. :)

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
Originally posted by loriding69@Jul 27 2005, 06:50 PM
she is sick and want be on for a few more days.  i just talked to carmelcandy and she wants to know if it's juiced and is it a LS? and how much? send me the info and i will relay!

thanks
[snapback]3492900[/snapback]​
Thanks for posting for me boo, I been in the bed for a week now!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:biggrin: I want to thank all of you that made my search an easy one. I thought that it was going to be real hard to find carmelcandy but with all the help you guys made it easy.

SEE YOU ALL IN PORTLAND...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts