LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up, i've been on this board for a while just reading and learning, i got a '99 olds alero juiced but it's just no quick enough for me, i have a CCE 2 pump street setup runnin at 36 volts #8 hoses, accums, it's not quick at all, I have a few questions. If I got comp pumps would that be all I needed to be able to get up at the hit of a switch? i'm not wanting to hop, i just want to be up as soon as I hit the switch. I'm also getting 4 new group 31 batts so i'll be runnin 48 volts. And do you guys know if there is a difference in the reverse flow cylinders made by CCE/ProHopper/Showtime? they look different..i'm just curious, thanks much guys!

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
The reverse flows are all pretty much the same, just cosmetically different. You really don't have to be concerned about who makes the best b/c your not really gonna be putting a sh*t load of pressure on them to blow them.
All you really have to do is upgrade your pumpheads. You probably don't have a good pumphead in those pumps. Just one that'll do the moves.
Buy some Marzocchi pumpheads & put them in the pumps you have now. I'd go w/ a #11. Yes the #13 is faster, but it may be a little faster than what you want.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Yes if u want speed then remove the damn accum or put a shut off valve so when u don't want speed then u can ride sweeter and the setup becomes a lil slow......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts