LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sum stuff to get rid of, although dont matter if I do or not.......

1.Cadence EQ......Model#CEQ770

2.Power Acoustic 1440w 2-Channel amp.......Model#LT1440-2

3.Four 10" PB Power Bass Audio Subs in box.........Model#PB-B1054

Like I said it dont matter to me if I get rid of this shit or not, so dont throw no low hits at me..........If somebody wants err thing together I will cut a deal w/them.......I am also up for all kinds of trades so if ya got somethin then throw me a offer and I will let cha know........Err thing is buyer pays shipping.........I am in Orlando FL :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
can you check shipping to 79110 on amp and subs?

·
Registered
551 Posts
ill trade you two twinkies a hoe hoe rootbeer dumdum a fat chick and a roll of duck tape for it all you come to me though the fat chick is hard to get places you'll need a large moving truck

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yo Slim u gotta throw in a box of choclates and sum cupons to some kinda food place so when i come get tha fat chick i got somewhere to take her to eat and keep her satisfied......lmao.......i might even throw in a couple of fat chicks for u......then again, naw i'll keep them for myself.........lol......what happen this weekend homie??

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Papi_J@Sep 3 2005, 10:39 PM~3748298
damn who wired your amps ?

I did it all like real quick not givin a fuck cause its my shit but trust me its all wired right and bangs like a mufucka for sum 10's..........lmao.......for anybody else i can do sum nice setups.....been installin car audio since i was like 12..........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts