LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two questions:dose any know what i can do to fix the problem of when im playing with the rear bags the front drops when ever i air the rear back up....would check valves be a solution to this problem?

my second problem is i have two leaks in my front valves where the valve connects to the fitting an and i can't get it to stop leaking any suggestions?

thanks info on my set-up 2 five gal tanks 2500conti front 2600 rear all 1/2 with one air zenith (soon 2)

twodagrave...thanks

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
The reason your front drops is b/c the tank pressure is going below the pressure in the front bags and the valves are bleeding back into the tank. Check valves will solve the problem. As far as leaking fitting and connections go, try to a liquid thread sealant. I use permatex liquid teflon sealant and very rarely do i have to redo any connections due to leaks. Surfaces have to be clean and they cant be overtightened. There are a few different liquid thread sealants and everyone has their own preference. Give it a shot

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by two da grave@Sep 24 2006, 05:09 PM~6236195
two questions:dose any know what i can do to fix the problem of when im playing with the rear bags the front drops when ever i air the rear back up....would check valves be a solution to this problem?
my second problem is i have two leaks in my front valves where the valve connects to the fitting an and i can't get it to stop leaking any suggestions?
thanks info on my set-up 2 five gal tanks 2500conti front 2600 rear all 1/2 with one air zenith (soon 2)

twodagrave...thanks

nyccustomizer is right about front coming down .... as far as the fittings ... I only use white teflon tape ..... never had any leaking problems .... not allot of people use it right ..... good luck

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts