LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I MOLDED THIS 5.6 TV IN MY STERRING WHEEL..TOOK ME ABOUT 2 DAYS TO GET IT PERFECT....I STILL NEED TO TAKE OFF THE STERRING WHEEL AND PAINT IT....

I MOLDED 8INCH TVS IN MY HEADREST...FIBERGLASSED THE WHOLE HEADREST..PAINTED THEM JUST LIKE THE CAR....BUT I MIGHT GET THEM MURALED OR PINSTRIPPED...NOT SURE YET...

THE TUBE IN THE MIDDLE IS A 2 1/2 INCH BUBBLE TUBE WITH RED WATER....

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
not trying to be an asshole cause it looks good but no airbag and fiberglass headrests.....hope you dont get in a wreck

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Nov 23 2003, 07:36 PM
how to the wire for the tv go through the steering column and not get tangle up when you turn?
you have to use existing wires for cruise control, radio controls, horn, etc..

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
USE THE OLD AIR BAG WIRE, FOR THE VIDEO SIGNAL...AND USE THE POSITIVE FROM THE HORN TO POWER THE T.V...THEN JUST GROUND ALL YOUR WIRES TO THE STEEL ON THE STERRING WHEEL

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
im pretty sure the whole headrest isnt fiberglass from what im seeing...looks like its padded in the front .. anyways nice work man

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ALL FIBERGLASSED .....SHITS AS HARD AS A ROCK...BUT LOOKS HELLA CLEAN

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
if its all fiberglass just wait for you to bop your head on that a few good times......youll be upholstering the front of them ;)

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NA ....CARS NEVER DRIVEN...ONLY TO SHOWS AND SHIT....BUT IF IT EVER DID CRACK....I'LL RE-DO IT.....BUT DOUGHT IT....WAIT TO SEE THE TRUNK....I'M FIBERGLASSING IT ALL

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH,,,IF I WOULD OF BEEN TAKING PICTURE THE CAMERA WOULD OF BEEN BROKEN CAUSE ITS HELLA FRUSTRATING....ITS 4 DAYS OF WORK..2 EACH HEAD REST...YA I'M GOING TO CUSTOM THE WHOLE DASH..MOLDED..I WANT TO MOLD THE WHOLE FLOOR...AND PAINT IT...I WAS DOING THE HEADLINER..BUT IT TO HEAVY....I'LL START TAKING PICTURES OF MY WORK...BUT I DO CUSTOM INSTALLS ON THE SIDE...CAN REVEAL ALL THE SECRETS :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Bondo, sand, primer.........Bondo, sand, primer,.................Bondo, sand, primer.

Did I forget to mention sanding?

Very easy but very time consuming especially when you are going to paint the surface, shit has to be hella smooth.

Lookin good can't wait for the rest.

Later
TC

1 - 20 of 22 Posts