LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To most of you, you have recieved a PM from us. For those who have not this is for you.

After careful consideration and thought Paul and I have decided to end JENDA'S CUSTOM AUTO and all involvement in the lowriding world as we feel this is in our best interest. It is a decision that brings us great pain as we have enjoyed it over the past decade and have met some of the best people a person could have. If a person was gold we would be rich for all of the people that have supported us and respected us for what we have done for the Northwest. We are moving on to things that we have put on hold for that decade and it's time for change, we will miss all of you and we wish you all well. You are good people and we will carry all the good times and memories forever with us. It is also something that we have been thinking about for some time now, and I don't want to put any negatively in this post but what has occurred in the last few days just pushed us to this FINAL DECISION. And one last thing THERE ARE NO LOSERS, you are all WINNERS because you have supported what you believe to be right. Please except our apologies to anyone we may have offended, it was certainly not our intention to do that. We have always tried to support lowridng in a postive way. Good luck to all of you and we wish you all well. Peace

THE JENDA'S

PS: Anybody here ride Harleys? LETS RIDE ;)

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
:banghead: damn i can't believe this is actually happening. you will be greatly missed both as real riders and mostly as real friends.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
good luck .............:thumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Can I DJ your bike rallies???? =)

I KNOW whatever you guys decide to do you will make successful. You are truly great people and Jaime and I have grown to LOVE your family. ALL of you.

You'll be back though, I feel it. No one supported us being a part of the whole community like you, and I like what we've been able to be involved with, I don't want it to stop!!

I don't DO free gigs. I don't do SHIT for free, but I did and will continue to for you guys...... Jenda's will ALWAYS have the support of Three 6 Oh, Funk Shop, and the Hammond family.

We love you guys, seriously. Please keep in contact! I definately don't feel a part of the community without you guys... well, not nearly as much of the community as I did with you guys. I've made some friends, developed some good relationships, but it just won't be the same.

NOW........ anyone ELSE that wants us to DJ ... it's NOW $200.00 an HOUR. That's what we normally charge for a live gig like that anyways!

No more freebee's, UNLESS it's for the JENDAS!

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Well sorry to hear that, My wife was always saying that she was impressed with you because you (the wife) hit her own switches, it made her feel like she could do it, and though she is not a pro, she is learning. But I feel ya, she just bought her first custom, a Vulcan Classic, and she is loving it. SO good luck with the future whatever it may take you. GOOD LUCK

Attachments

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
bye

·
Registered
286 Posts
WOWZERS MOMMA ARE YOU SERIOUS WOW THATS CRAZY HOPE THE BEST TO YOU AND PAUL AND OF COURSE CHRIS! I'LL LOOK YA UP NEXT TIME I'M IN P.O.

D

·
0 Posts
SELL OUTS :angry: UR NOT REAL RIDERZ ANYWAYZ

:biggrin: NOBODIES GOING TO CRY OR ANYTHING, BUT GOOD LUCK TO YOU FAMILY :biggrin:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Sep 15 2005, 02:57 PM~3822827
:biggrin: NOBODIES GOING TO CRY OR ANYTHING, BUT GOOD LUCK TO YOU FAMILY :biggrin:
You're a bitch dood...... that's a really bitch statement to say. I'm sure they did as much if not more for the Portland lowriding community than any other muthafucka around here... where's YOUR ride? Are YOU a "REAL RIDER"?

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
sORRY TO HEAR THAT.
GOOD LUCC!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Brandy & Paul,
I am sad to see you go. I am not really too involved with this stuff... but if there was an event I was at... you two were there. I completely understand why you have made this choice. I wish you the best and I hope you will keep Biggz in mind for help with any future events!
Lot of Love!
Jaime

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGZ@Sep 15 2005, 04:39 PM~3823084
You're a bitch dood...... that's a really bitch statement to say.  I'm sure they did as much if not more for the Portland lowriding community than any other muthafucka around here... where's YOUR ride?  Are YOU a "REAL RIDER"?

Uh, it was a joke. :ugh: :ugh: I know they are good people. But since you asked, here is my ranfla, now it's your turn... PREMIER CC :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGZ@Sep 15 2005, 04:39 PM~3823084
You're a bitch dood...... that's a really bitch statement to say.  I'm sure they did as much if not more for the Portland lowriding community than any other muthafucka around here... where's YOUR ride?  Are YOU a "REAL RIDER"?
Just trying to add a little humor instead of 15 pages of people crying saying Good Luck :thumbsup: We'll miss you :tears: and you'll be remembered :angel:

That shit gets old after the 4th page :cool: :biggrin: lighten up ese

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Sep 15 2005, 01:57 PM~3822827

YOU"RE A FOOOLLL!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

U C THIS IS DA SHIET THAT ALWAYS GETS YOU INTO TROUBLE!!!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
for those of us who DON'T know what's goin' on.....what happened?!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts