LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my exp with Final Fantasy LA was all in all a good one. i would definently buy rims off him again. the ONLY beef i had was that it took 2 weeks to get my wheels. that couldve been FED EX's fault also, who knows. But im satisfied with the rims i ordered and would buy from Albert again.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(i got the rims last week, just got around to posting feedback for him)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well my feedback is changing by the day for Final Fantasy and Munzo's Wheels. he wont contact me back. when i bought my wheels he said he had some chips and i wanted to buy them. but he said he would throw them in for free.....then he didnt throw them in. no biggie, i just bought other ones, but it wouldbve been nice to know why he didnt send them. no explination offered by him. then he PROMISED the 14x7s would fit my caddy, but everyone else is NOW sayin they wont???? he hasnt answered my calls since i called him about my wheels takin alomst 3 weeks to ship and when i did talk to him he said he would have his wife call me back and thats the last i heard from either one of them. now im tryin to get ahold of him to swap out 2 of my x7's for 2 x6's and he's not responding. THANK god i got my wheels....some cats been waitin for a few weeks now, but that dont make it any better for me since i cant mount them on my whip anyways.

i seen nothing but good words about him before all this....now what? he got too busy to call or PM back?

FINAL FANTASY LA, ALBERT, ANYONE FROM MUNZO's TIRES CALL ME OR PM ME....im a GOOD paying customer, i even gave you posative feedback even though i thought it was less than average service because i assumed it was the shippers fault, but i just learned my wheels wernt sent out when you said they were....you said they would go out that day or the next at the latest....but they didnt go out for alost a wek and a half later. do right by your customers and holla back at me.... :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Fahm Joiner@Sep 24 2007, 11:21 AM~8858786
well my feedback is changing by the day for Final Fantasy and Munzo's Wheels.  he wont contact me back. when i bought my wheels he said he had some chips and i wanted to buy them.  but he said he would throw them in for free.....then he didnt throw them in. no biggie, i just bought other ones, but it wouldbve been nice to know why he didnt send them.  no explination offered by him.  then he PROMISED the 14x7s would fit my caddy, but everyone else is NOW sayin they wont????  he hasnt answered my calls since i called him about my wheels takin alomst 3 weeks to ship and when i did talk to him he said he would have his wife call me back and thats the last i heard from either one of them.  now im tryin to get ahold of him to swap out 2 of my x7's for 2 x6's and he's not responding.  THANK god i got my wheels....some cats been waitin for a few weeks now, but that dont make it any better for me since i cant mount them on my whip anyways.

i seen nothing but good words about him before all this....now what?  he got too busy to call or PM back?

FINAL FANTASY LA, ALBERT, ANYONE FROM MUNZO's TIRES CALL ME OR PM ME....im a GOOD paying customer, i even gave you posative feedback even though i thought it was less than average service because i assumed it was the shippers fault, but i just learned my wheels wernt sent out when you said they were....you said they would go out that day or the next at the latest....but they didnt go out for alost a wek and a half later.  do right by your customers and holla back at me.... :angry:  :angry:

u cant blame it all on him, u should of done your research to make sure they would fit. the same way u found out u need 6s in the back u should of found out before ordering . how does he know if your rear axle is shorten or not. i even know u have to run 6s in the back on caddys and i know nothing about caddys

just my input good luck im sure albert will take care of u

·
Banned
7 Posts
:uh: alot of people have had bad experience with munoz wheels aka albert aka final fantasy, but all the negative stuff gets deleted by mods. its all politics :(

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
EVERYBODY KNOWS I TAKE CARE OF ALL THE ISSUES UP ON LAYITLOW BUT IM DONE WITH ALL THIS SHIPPING BULLSHIT ITS ALL GOOD :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Originally posted by CACAZOID@Sep 27 2007, 01:41 PM~8882381
:uh: alot of people have had bad experience with munoz wheels aka albert aka final fantasy, but all the negative stuff gets deleted by mods. its all politics :(
THIS MUST BE THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER FROM TEXAS ARE YOU STILL BUYING ALL THOSE HOUSES IN TEXAS YOU KNOW (ADOBE SHACKS)2 STORY CARDBOARD CONDOS YOU STUPID FUCKIN LAME MOTHERFUCKER ITS NOT POLITICS ITS YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT FROM DELROSE TX :0

·
Banned
7 Posts
Originally posted by Final Fantacy L.A.@Sep 27 2007, 02:33 PM~8882787
THIS MUST BE THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER FROM TEXAS ARE YOU STILL BUYING ALL THOSE HOUSES IN TEXAS YOU KNOW (ADOBE SHACKS)2 STORY CARDBOARD CONDOS YOU STUPID FUCKIN LAME MOTHERFUCKER ITS NOT POLITICS ITS YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT FROM DELROSE TX :0
:uh: very professional bro. :nosad:

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Final Fantacy L.A.@Sep 27 2007, 03:28 PM~8882726
EVERYBODY KNOWS I TAKE CARE OF ALL THE ISSUES UP ON LAYITLOW BUT IM DONE WITH ALL THIS SHIPPING BULLSHIT ITS ALL GOOD :thumbsup:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Sep 27 2007, 01:39 PM~8882360
u cant blame it all on him, u should of done your research to make sure they would fit. the same way u found out u need 6s in the back u should of found out before ordering . how does he know if your rear axle is shorten or not. i even know u have to run 6s in the back on caddys and i know nothing about caddys

just my input good luck im sure albert will take care of u

bro.....i dont wanna keep draggin this post around in the dirt, but some people say it WILL FIT and some say it WONT. just like YOUR SAYIN IT WONT, while he's sayin it will. some say i have to trim my inner wheel well, and some say i have to shorten my rear end. i DID my research prior to ordering, but i couldnt get a conclusive answer.....so i did what ANYONE would do and i asked a RESPECTED WHEEL AND TIRE PROFESSIONAL. before i ordered, sent money or agreed to buy them, i asked Final Fantasy and he said "THEY WILL FIT NO PROBLEM"....i told him i have a stock suspension, and he said "THEY WILL FIT NO PROBLEM".... and hes stickin to that word. so ill try it when my car is out of paint. but how can ANYONE blame me for complaining when there are guys on here who are ALSO respected on LIL as "car guys" and even THEY say it wont fit? at some point SOMEONE has to be right, right? so ill try to fit them when my car is done.

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
:thumbsup: let me know....

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Originally posted by Fahm Joiner@Sep 28 2007, 05:37 AM~8887277
bro.....i dont wanna keep draggin this post around in the dirt, but some people say it WILL FIT and some say it WONT.  just like YOUR SAYIN IT WONT, while he's sayin it will.  some say i have to trim my inner wheel well, and some say i have to shorten my rear end.  i DID my research prior to ordering, but i couldnt get a conclusive answer.....so i did what ANYONE would do and i asked a RESPECTED WHEEL AND TIRE PROFESSIONAL.  before i ordered, sent money or agreed to buy them, i asked Final Fantasy and he said "THEY WILL FIT NO PROBLEM"....i told him i have a stock suspension, and he said "THEY WILL FIT NO PROBLEM"....  and hes stickin to that word. so ill try it when my car is out of paint.  but how can ANYONE blame me for complaining when there are guys on here who are ALSO respected on LIL as "car guys" and even THEY say it wont fit?  at some point SOMEONE has to be right, right?  so ill try to fit them when my car is done.

you should have atleast waited to try them on your car before you said anything else on here :cool:

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Sep 28 2007, 11:11 AM~8888781
you should have atleast waited to try them on your car before you said anything else on here :cool:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Sep 28 2007, 10:11 AM~8888781

i can dig that...but i was hoping to be able to trade them back for x6's before i got my car back if that was the problem. so i wanted him to get back at me. hes obviously a busy cat cuz he wasnt pickin up at the office or his PMs. no harm no foul. he knows im a good payin costumer and that i didnt mean no harm by it.. again, im not tryin to attack the guy, i just wanted an answer and i couldnt get one. feel me? :) no more, no less

1 - 13 of 13 Posts