LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have had my blazer for quite a while, but finally just got it back from the shop... 3 pumps and a rack for 6 batteries but only 4 in it right now... the rack and everything look awesome, its night now so i cant take pics but ill get a few pics tomorrow when its light out. It was soo cool to finally be able to hit a switch, i got a lot to go so far but its pretty good for a 15 year old

Last edited by juiced92blazer at Oct 14 2003, 04:28 AM

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
THATS GOOD, ITS ALWAYS COO TO SEE A YOUNG LOWRIDER HIT A SWITCH.....BET YOU FELT ALL WIERD INSIDE WHEN YOU HIT THE SWITCH ON YOUR RIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
hell yeah man i remember the first time i hit a switch now you will never go back ha ha well hope every thing goes right with the rest of your plans , by the time you can go out and roll it it should be one bad ass ride!!! good luck !!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright thanks a lot... can any of you guys post pictures? If you can, just give me your email and ill send you the pics. Thanks

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
glad to hear your going to do something with the blazer, GOOD LUCK HOMIE ;)

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Congrats, man! :biggrin: Hey, where are you in PA? Are you heading to Droptoberfest this Saturday?

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheres that gonna be? Well if i do go, not with the blazer... it doesn't have tags or anything soo, and im right out side of Philly in Brookhaven.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Cool, man. I'm in the North Jerzey area. The show is in Nanticoke, PA, in the northeast section off Rt 81. Here's a link:

Droptoberfest

If you go, keep an eye out for the Twizted Stylz crew. We should have a bunch of minitrucks, and I'll probably be there in my Caddy. Stop by and say hello!

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
sweet i wanna know how that works for ya...

how many on the dash .. one or two to the front .. what size strokes and where?

let us know about it ... and let us help fix it !

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright... the cylinders are mounted on the axle with powerballs but using mini coils because the hard gas line runs in the way so normal coils are too big. I wanted chains but he said there was really not enough room, the coils in the back are 14s. Im going to clean it up better later, so its not finished. For the switches i have a 8 switch streetcharger box with a voltmeter. I sent pics of the setup for someone to post, so they will be up soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts