LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been working on it 14-18 hours a day since friday and just finished it a few hours ago. gets 14" if travel:) still needs more grinding/cleaning/painting, shocks, a floor, backseat modified and installed and to get my other 4 valves so i dont have the air transfer problem when turning because i just have front and back. cant even drive low because it leans to much. locked up is ok though. im trying to get pics up right now.

Last edited by DusterNut at Jan 1 2004, 01:11 AM

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some of the cut off shit, still alot more

the frame after being plated on the inside from the doors to the gas tank.

Last edited by DusterNut at Jan 1 2004, 12:09 AM

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
is this the same linc with the chopped top?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
theres the pics, ill get some more in the morning. it looks like i need a new camera :( in the pics its only up about 10-11 inches in the rear,didnt have enough air to extand the bag all the way.
what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Originally posted by DusterNut+Jan 1 2004, 02:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DusterNut @ Jan 1 2004, 02:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stankin85@Jan 1 2004, 12:08 AM
is this the same linc with the chopped top?
same one :cool:[/b][/quote]
very nice. good job homie! :thumbsup:

i might have a couple q's about that top in the future! ;)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
what color are you gonna paint it??
now would be a good time to glass everything, just put it in primer and that way you could always repaint it to match ;)

much props on the linc, it's 1 of a kind. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
good god damn man, did you cut out the floor just to do that? :0

is that a kit, or did you do all the designing yourself?

looks fuckin killer man!!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stankin85-im probally gonna paint it black cherry.

bigdan-thats not a kit, i designed and did everything, definatly no kit. and yes i cut the floor out just to do that. :cool:

joebomber52- havent thought to much about the back seat yet. the main thing that sticks up is the crossmember, but i can notch the seat out for that before i get it reupolstered (sp?).

thanks for the kind words everyone. now i just need my shocks and valves, which im gonna do tomorrow. cant drive with the car at a normal height because it bounces too much and leans alot when i turn. driving locked up is quite an attention magnet though. both good and bad.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts