86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Last edited by Nu-B Modeler at Sep 3 2003, 11:15 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
got dayum! lol
those are nice man!!! :thumbsup:

i can see what you was talking about with the coupe a little bit on the close-up. it's not bad though man. just get you a can of Testors High Gloss #1814 and shoot you 2 good coats and it will smooth it out very nicely ;)

the truck though...... that is clean as hell :thumbsup:

i like what i see so far
click on the blue down below and let me know if you might be interested ;)

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
nice work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 3 2003, 11:45 PM
is that the 50 chevy snap?

i wish they would reissue the the skill 2. i guess i have to settle for the snap.
naw its a skill 2 i got it at walmart last week. The paint are bith BOYDS pearl paints the truck is Black pearl and the Coupe is Plum Pearl the coupe will most likely either be made into an R/C or a hopper. how hard would a hopper be cause the body is a weird ass shape.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 3 2003, 11:36 PM

click on the blue down below and let me know if you might be interested ;)
hell yeah homie :cheesy:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by lukedogg@Sep 4 2003, 01:40 PM
the wood panaling in the bed is tight.
all i did was use testors acrylic paint markers. i did the chrome trims first and while they were stil wet i did a quick scribble of gold on the wood and then wiped it with a paper towel. leaves it with an imperfect wood grain look.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by Nu-B Modeler+Sep 4 2003, 07:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nu-B Modeler @ Sep 4 2003, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Sep 3 2003, 11:45 PM
is that the 50 chevy snap?

i wish they would reissue the the skill 2.  i guess i have to settle for the snap.
naw its a skill 2 i got it at walmart last week. The paint are bith BOYDS pearl paints the truck is Black pearl and the Coupe is Plum Pearl the coupe will most likely either be made into an R/C or a hopper. how hard would a hopper be cause the body is a weird ass shape.[/b][/quote]
is that kit the hot rod one, or is it the green one on the box?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill post a pic of the box... its the plain version i didnt see the flame decals like the hotrod

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
thats a nice bomb truck, i got one of them and ima try and do a remake of blvd bomb or granade. cant decide on wich one/

also what kind and color paint did u use on the bed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts