LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I have my pics. Here is my 63 project thats almost complete. I included a "mock up" of what it will look like when done. Tell me what you guys think. Give me ideas of what position to have it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 OH DAMN thas pimp. howd u lift the front like that? is that the new 2 in 1 kit? i agree wit jevries. i love that color. i used to have a 64 that color but when my house got broken into they knocked it off my tv stand and broke it.i dunno what it is about that color but it goes on sooooo easy and its easy to get it to come out super shiny. BIG :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
:cheesy: the paint on your model is nicer than the paint on my real car.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Nice! Damn homie, you could have showed me that bad ass model when I stopped by your pad!! I thought we were cool like that???
Puro Pedo homie. That is a clean ride though.

Last edited by Armando Ranflitas at Jul 24 2003, 09:52 AM

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS. I APPRECIATE IT. UM YES ITS THE OLDER AMT 63 KIT SO THERE'S REALLY NO SUSPENSION. I HAVE IT "MOCKED UP" WITH A TIRE UNDER THE FRAME BUT I'M GOING TO USE THE AMIGO 63'S FRONT LOCKED UP A-ARM SUSPENSION THAT I HAD CHROME PLATED. I MEASURED IT UP AND THIS IS HOW HIGH IT WILL BE ONCE I PUT THAT FRONT END ON.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts