LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Damn that volvo is the shiznit! I never thought a volvo would make a great lowrider but it does! And the camero is nice but the nerf bars are crap. Nice car though, I love different stuff!

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 6 2003, 09:42 PM
that is most definitly a florida camaro man. except....... i didnt see 40 tvs in it though :(
thanks that was what i was going for :biggrin: . i didnt want TVs on it i done really like Tvs

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 6 2003, 10:09 PM
how you get that brick on your display??? where ya get it ?
the brick is actually embossed paper glued to an old cardboard for sale sign. the rest is railroad goodies

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Nov 6 2003, 10:20 PM
Damn that volvo is the shiznit! I never thought a volvo would make a great lowrider but it does! And the camero is nice but the nerf bars are crap. Nice car though, I love different stuff!
i wanted to go tacky as possible with the camaro thats why its pink and on 24s. the volvo was an experiment i still have to finish it the underside is also candied out

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Nov 6 2003, 10:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Nov 6 2003, 10:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 6 2003, 09:42 PM
that is most definitly a florida camaro man. except.......  i didnt see 40 tvs in it though :(
thanks that was what i was going for :biggrin: . i didnt want TVs on it i done really like Tvs[/b][/quote]
i hate TV's myself too thats why i mentioned it shoulda had a grip of them in it to finish off that whole durdee souf' look. lol

and them doors yeild ALOT of screen space. :roflmao:

looks cool though man (well you know what i mean) lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts