LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of my models have been sitting in my storage unit up the street for the last 6 months. and i finally went and got them just to show all you guys some of my work. it was like christmas morning pulling them out of the box. i'm going to try to post some pics tonight if not check back tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and somemore.........

and i think thats all for now ...i have another box full though and unfortonitly my favorite ride didn't survive the box

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 27 2003, 08:56 PM
looks hot. im feelin the interior on that 64. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
btw, is that the decals that come with the 39chevy?
yeah

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 27 2003, 09:02 PM
hey can you take some pics of the gray 64's interior??? please :wave:
yeah i'll get some pixs if i can get the body off of it. i spent more time on that intrier than anything i'v ever worked on, its pretty tight homie.. i won't be able to post any more pix til tomorrow

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic+Oct 27 2003, 10:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (regalistic @ Oct 27 2003, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 27 2003, 09:02 PM
hey can you take some pics of the gray 64's interior??? please :wave:
yeah i'll get some pixs if i can get the body off of it. i spent more time on that intrier than anything i'v ever worked on, its pretty tight homie.. i won't be able to post any more pix til tomorrow[/b][/quote]
aight homie. keep us posted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic@Oct 28 2003, 12:06 AM
i spent more time on that intrier than anything i'v ever worked on,
well you get down with the interior, how much time do you spend on just the interior?

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i not sure. i built it over a year ago. but it was a lot of time. i shaved the doors, add graphics that matched the the extierior graphics with the skulls and patterens, multicolored flocking and glitter.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic+Oct 28 2003, 04:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (regalistic @ Oct 28 2003, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Modeling Pimp@Oct 28 2003, 02:11 PM
hey playa what part of cincy u in?

btw   nice models ;)
i live in reading[/b][/quote]
koo man

im just east of cincy in a lil town called batavia

1 - 16 of 16 Posts