LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im doing a project on Finest Kreations B.C. post some of there finest bike show quality bikes.thanks peace

My grandma who passed away monday nov.3 2003 you will be missed but not forgotten love you!!!!!!!!! :uh:

1932-2003

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Rest in peace. i had some people pass away for the stupidest things which they should nevr have done, either way i love them. one died from smoking, one from drinking...may she rest in peace

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Sorry to hear that :tears: keep your head up homie cause you now she will be watching you & your Fam from a better place.

Last edited by cleverlos at Nov 5 2003, 10:09 AM

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
here a few that i have

talk to wickeddragon"matt" i now he is building a web page for FK and he should have many pictures of the club.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
REST IN PEACE... MY SYMPATHY GO OUT TO ALL THE FAMILY & FRIENDS

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Rest In Peace :(

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey bro I know what it is like to lose a Gma, lost one myself when I was 15 years old.. I don't know how close you were with yours but I was super close with mine and it still hurts to think about her and the times we had... But everyone is Right she is in a better place now.. I feel your pain man... :( And just keep a look out and you might see her now and again ---> :angel:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks youll i really appericate from the bottom of my heart and i know mt grandma says the same thanks for the pics too cleveros.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Hey! Sorry to here that man! My condolences to all your fam and friends man! Keep your head up!

As for FinestKreations B.C. pics right now im so busy with the web page that I really dont have much time to send over them pics. But theres got to be alot of pics in the past post topics in this forum. I will keep everyone updated on whats going on with the official site.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts