LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIRST OFF I WANNA SAY WHATS UP TO ALL MY FRIENDS BACK HOME ON LAY IT LOW YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. SECOND I JUST WANT TO GIVE PROPS TO EVERYONE IN HERE WHO IS KEEPING THE LOWRIDING GAME TO ITS STANDARDS. RIGHT NOW IM OVERSEAS IN THE GULF STATIONED ABOARD THE USS NIMITZ, AND BELIEVE ME IM VERY SAD THAT I CANT BE HOME GOING TO SHOWS AND COMMUNICATING WITH YOU GUYS ON A REGULAR BASIS. I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND FOR OUR BIKE CLUB I HOPE U GUYS REP STRONG THIS YEAR IN VEGAS AND IF YOU KNOW WHO ([email protected]#ACLE)
SHOWS UP I HOPE U GUYS SHOW HIM OUT WE DO IT OUT HERE ON THE WEST COAST. ALSO I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE TRANSFERING TO SIGONELLA,SICILY IN JANUARY FOR TWO YEARS AND WOULD LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE TO HELP ME TRY AND BRING THE LOWRIDER CULTURE TO THEM I WILL POST MORE ON THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES. PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP ME IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND I WILL BE HOME SOON IF ANYONE STILL WANTS TO KEEP CONTACT WITH ME HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS ( [email protected]) i hope to hear from you all soon HOLLLLLLAAAAAA
TACO
FINEST KREATIONS
~ EXCLUSIVE~ :cool:

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
do u have a pic of his bike????????????????

much respect 4 serving the country

god bless America and you man

u are now a big role model

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Yup here's pics of him, his daughter, and his bike. He was in Vegas last year, we kicked it for a while. We even chatted with the Morenos for a bit. Taco is a cool guy. He's been serving our country for a few years now :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Go Taco!!! Kick some ass for finest kreations :biggrin: I like those pics with your daughter, its nice to see a father and his child together. :thumbsup:

Come home safe, im sure she misses you!!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I have never met the man, but i have much RESPECT for someone who risk his life to keep all of our lifes safe.Give them all a good U.S bitch slap homie.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 7 2005, 05:08 PM~3767788
sdflgkm
Ah yeah thanks for the pics bro :thumbsup: Those are pics even I didn't have and I usually do good to get pics of bikes in my own club.

Hell yeah Taco out there kickin ass and keepin it lo lo style always. He told me about how he had his girl send him some crushed velvet so he could use it as curtains on his bunk on his ship and he always keeps LRM mags while he's out there on the ocean rollin to his next destination :cool:

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
I don't know you, but I'll be praying for your safe return.
Oh, and you have a cute little girl and a sweet bike FK74.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by DSweetBike@Sep 8 2005, 08:45 PM~3776018
I don't know you, but I'll be praying for your safe return.
Oh, and you have a cute little girl and a sweet bike FK74.
That's nice. I know he'll love to read all this support when he gets back on here. I know he must be a little sad and lonely being away from his family and being away from the sport of lowriding that he loves. I mean hell I get depressed just between shows :tears: Lowrider shows are the only times I truely feel like myself, everyone else just hates and critsizes :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts