LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Layitlow people! Yes I know you guys have been waiting forever for that FinestKreations Bike Club site to be up and running but hey be patient as things get done with patients. Well heres the update on whats been going on here. I havent been on Layitlow for a while just been trying to work and make this everyday living. But we are in the process in building the site so we can show that we are still in the Lowrider Bicycle scene as back in the old days of Lowrider Bicycle building. Here is a screen shot of the site. Just to give you guys a sneek peek at what we are working with.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by RedDog@Dec 5 2003, 11:13 AM
weren't you in Sudden Impact??
Actually I was prospecting in Sudden Impact looking to get into there club while back but I reunited with FinestKreations B.C. Lets not start this topic off into a political Bike Club issue, im just posting to show what im working on.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Dec 5 2003, 07:15 PM
Looks good. When is it going to be up and running? How long have you been working on it? Cant wait to see what you guys have been up to. :biggrin:
Hey! Thanks Man we appreciate the LUV! As for the site im not sure when yet but soon we are shooting for January or Febuary but yet not sure. We got some nice stuff coming out for 2004 so look out for it at a show near you. I have been working on the site for a while now. :biggrin:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have an idea for you. If you wanted to you could add an events button that would list where your bikes are going to be shown at, at what place, at what time. So people can come out and check out not only your bikes but other peoples too.

The website looks really nice. Good quality work! :biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
Yeah i was wonderin where yalls get your hydrualics for "SPAWN" the front forks hydrualics cuase i havn't seen on any other bikes except FINEST KREATIONS and also BIOHAZARD B.C. from GUAM

And your pics look aiight , so when yall gonna put it up cuase it's bin on construction for bout i think goin on a year ...

L

·
0 Posts
to FINEST KREATIONS B.C. do yall have a chapter here in PORTLAND OREGON , i was just wonderin if yalls do just hit me up....

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
-Big Alaska- Yeah thanks homie we do have a section for events like where we will be showing etc. Thanks for the positive feedback!

-LowLegenz B.C.- Yeah we have been working on it for a while due to the fact that I have been desiging based on getting on the pictures etc. I mean when it busts out for sure it will be great to see. As for the hydraulics on the front of Spawn he made all that stuff himself the hydro pumps basically you would have to get those custom made yourself as well. Thanks for the Positive Feedback!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by LOWLEGENZ B.C.@Dec 6 2003, 05:42 AM
to FINEST KREATIONS B.C. do yall have a chapter here in PORTLAND OREGON , i was just wonderin if yalls do just hit me up....
Also no we dont have anyone representing in Portland at all. If you know anyone that maybe interested and they have a really nice bike or they have been trying to get in touch with us E-mail me at [email protected] and I will send the word downt to the big man of the club.

·
Registered
384 Posts
very nice hope to see it up and running soon. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts