LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

FinestKreations Bike Club

763 views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Mastodon 
#1 ·
Wassup guys! I have been sitting here on LIL and I find that it is a very good deed what us as a Lowrider Community are doing, I see alot of the larger clubs getting donations for this crazy situation thats happening in Louisiana. So if anyone would like to make donations via Pay-Pal or would like to send a small donation in a money order, anything would be appreciated for this unfourtunate situation. People without homes or money to even get themselves a place to stay. We will be posting this on FinestKreationsBikeClub.com if anyone would like to send a donation send via paypal to FinestKreationsNy@Hotmail.com

We pray as a community for these people and we should thank god for every day that we have. Because you never know it could be one of us.

Thanks GuyS!

#8 ·
We want everyone and anyone to donate whatever you have 5.00 to 100.00 it dont matter this is going towards a great cause as we as a Lowrider Community come together to do for these people in need who have no homes or anything. Just check on CNN and see how these people have to recover from the kaos that Katrina left behind.

#10 ·
Hey man im not here to argue with anyone man I just think its wrong to say something like that regardless of color or anything. You know we are all people man and those people are under water all day man!

Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 4 2005, 05:35 PM~3751739
i aint paying money to some black ass fools that are just gonna complain about getting fuck all even they did get something.

#17 ·
I'm giving 14 cents everyday at tim hortons since it happend, it's probably only up to a dollar by now, but I'll keep putting my change everytime I go, and schools starting and I go there to skip so if the teachers ask where I was, I can say donating to Hurricane Katrina victims, bet they won't give me a detention for that

#18 ·
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Sep 4 2005, 12:38 PM~3750541
Wassup guys! I have been sitting here on LIL and I find that it is a very good deed what us as a Lowrider Community are doing, I see alot of the larger clubs getting donations for this crazy situation thats happening in Louisiana. So if anyone would like to make donations via Pay-Pal or would like to send a small donation in a money order, anything would be appreciated for this unfourtunate situation. People without homes or money to even get themselves a place to stay. We will be posting this on FinestKreationsBikeClub.com if anyone would like to send a donation send via paypal to FinestKreationsNy@Hotmail.com

We pray as a community for these people and we should thank god for every day that we have. Because you never know it could be one of us.

Thanks GuyS!

send a donation send via paypal to FinestKreationsNy@Hotmail.COM

LOL COME ON ......WHO WOULD BE THAT DUMB TO SEND U MONEY .........

#19 ·
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Sep 4 2005, 01:38 PM~3750541

Thanks GuyS!
Can I ask you a question ? Why should we send our donations to you guys instead of other big charities ? Just wondering, no hate...

#21 ·
Let me explain something to you guys if it is that you are saying we would take money from people because of the problems that are happening in our nation then hey man you guys are wrong we are the biggest Lowrider Bike Club in the nation and would we scam anyone hell no!!! You wanna know why because before all of this Lowrider Bike sport we are people and we too have our ups and downs and face it if we had members in that state trust me we would be helping them out as much as possible. Look at it like this why would you send money to any organization for that matter? We are only here to help them not take away from anything they have lost already. As for sending them money directly to me well I organize these things to be on our website our treasurer handles the moneys. No need to acuse especially the guys that help alot of people out in general when can we start helping others instead of always thinking of ourselves.

#23 ·
No we are not a charity organization but we are here trying to be here for a good cause thats all yes you can send the money also to the Red Cross.

Originally posted by 7UP_BIKE@Sep 4 2005, 08:31 PM~3752646
FIRST OF ALL UR NOT RED CROSS OR A CHARITY  ORGANIZATION .........IF PEOPLE WANT TO DONATE  MONEY OR CLOTHES  .. ...GO DIRECT http://www.redcross.org

#25 ·
:roflmao: I AGREE WITH 7UP, IF I AM GOING TO DONATE THEN I WILL GIVE DIRECTLY TO THE RED CROSS. NO DISRESPECT TO YOU OR FK.

I DONT WANT TO SEE ANYONE GET HURT OR WANT ANYONE GO THROUGH SOME BAD SHIT LIKE A HURRICANE, TORNADO, ETC. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE VIDEO OF SOME LITTLE KID SITTING THERE SAYING THAT THEY DONT HAVE FOOD OR WATER AND A PLACE TO STAY? YOU KNOW WHY I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM? CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT THEY HAD 4 DAYS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE RIGHT? BUT THEY STAYED? WHY DID THEY STAY? WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID WE HAD TO EVACUATE OUR HOUSE CASUE THERE WAS A FLOOD IN THE NEXT TOWN AND WE COULD HAVE BEEN NEXT. MY DAD WAS RESPONCIBLE ENOUGH TO GET HIS FAMILY OUT OF A POTENCIAL BAD SITUATION. IT DIDNT HAPPENAND WE STILL HAD OUR HOUSE. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THAT LITTLE KIDS DAD WHY HIS KID IS GOING THROUGH THAT SHIT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.