LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY EVERYONE I GOT PMED EARLIER BY FINEST KREATIONS74, AS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW HE IS AT THIS POINT AN OLD SCHOOLER IN THE BIKE GAME AND HAS HAD HIS BIKE IN ONE OF THE OLD LRB. I DON'T HAVE A PIC ON FILE BUT I KNOW TONYO AND SOCIO DOES.
WELL ANYWAYS HE IS IN THE NAVY, AND IS CURRENTLY OVERSEAS. I'M NOT SURE ON ALOT OF INFO, BUT I DO KNOW N JANUARY HE WILL BE TRANSFERING TO ITALY. AND FROM THERE HE SAYS HE'S GONNA TRY TO KICK DOWN SOME KNOWLEDGE TO ALL THE ITALIONS ABOUT LOWRIDER BIKE'S. WHICH I THINK IS COOL HE'S OUT THERE DOING HIS THING AND NOT FORGETTING THE ONE THING HE LOVES "LOWRIDING". HE IS ALSO GOING TO BE A DAD SOON SO YOU KNOW HE ISN'T DONE IN THIS GAME YET!!
SO MY POINT IS HOPEFULLY EVERYONE THAT KNOWS HIM OR DESN'T GIVE HIM A LITTLE RESPECT AND PROPS FOR WHAT HE'S DOIN OUT THERE, AND SUPPORT HIM ON GETTING HOME SAFELY AND GETTING BACK TO THE GAME!!!!! HE CAN ONLY GET ON HERE EVERY SO OFTEN SO POST A FEW KIND WORDS AND MAYBE HE MIGHT SEE THIS AND KNOW HE'S NOT ALONE AND WE ALL ANTICIPATE HIS SAFE TRIP HOME!!!!
HEY FK MEMBERS POST UP SOME GOOD PICS, I KNOW YOU GOT THEM!!!!
IF ANYONE NEEDS HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS PM ME AND I WILL TRY TO GET IT TO YOU VIA HIS APPROVAL, THIS IS THE NAVY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. :cool:
RIGHT ON HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Here's an old school pic of his bike. Its now changed to the pink bike in the other pics I put up in the other topic. This is the pic from LRB I believe. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Sep 7 2005, 06:20 PM~3768122
Much props to my Homie TACO!!! MAN hope he comes back and put its down man his bike was nice!!! :cool:
I had the privledge of hanging out with him at SuperShow last year and he's a cool dude. It was his first SuperShow I believe and he was trippin out on everything. I must say that he shares everyone else's opinion on Prophecy and he had never seen the bike before so I mean he knows what's up :biggrin:

He's a cool guy I'm happy he's reppin FK and even happier to know he's out there puttin his life on the line for us to be back here safe and sound smack talkin :)

Makes me feel like I need to be all I can be except I'm gettin too old for a career change :tears:

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
wimone this is kinda offtopic but i saw a topic dedicated to u...and i just wnated to say u do some awesome work...i havnt really seen ne thing like that b4...so much detail! good job :thumbsup:

sorry 2 go offtopic kinda :)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Sep 9 2005, 02:10 PM~3784530
wimone this is kinda offtopic but i saw a topic dedicated to u...and i just wnated to say u do some awesome work...i havnt really seen ne thing like that b4...so much detail! good job :thumbsup:

sorry 2 go offtopic kinda :)
well it kinda is but it kinda isn't, this dude is all about bikes and he's kinda like in this place "LIL" like a bro to those who frequent the lowrider bike forums. so this is why i put it here where people that share the same interest, will have knowledge of others that enjoy what they enjoy and keep doing what is important.
as far as i am concerned thank you for the compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts