LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my project, but I have something else I'm trying to start on...
I purchased this car in Louisville, KY and drove it home... It was a 4 hour drive, and made it no problem... This summer I drove it 3 hours straight with no problems again... The engine is really clean, and only needs a new battery, but I just jumped it whenever I had to drive it.... The interior needs help though... The front seats as you can see have had it, but the back seats are in mint shape...
The front seats need a new motor, it just spins the gears when you hit the button..
The Power windows need new motors, or just a relay, not really sure...
This is a great project and really cheap... It is located in Muncie, IN.... If you are wanting anymore pics or have any questions, just hit me up...

I also have a complete set of nice black leather double pillow tops, out of a 92, If anybody is interested.....

First $400 drives it home

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car has clean title, and the last pic is of before I fixed all the dents, that's why there is primer spots all over it........

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the drivers window is stuck half way, and the passenger window is all the way down.... I would drive it there.... You can tell the car is weak from being so old, but it's definately reliable enough to make the drive....
It is a project car though, so if your looking for a clean ass car this is not it...

·
Registered
38 Posts
nah, not lookin for anything clean, just runnin good enough to drive while i can work on it, the body seems pretty straight though, and did you say youd drive it here?, let me know please

·
Registered
38 Posts
also, if you are interested in partial trades, i have a blood red lowrider bike, twisted fork, mufflers, light, twisted pedals, mirrors, steering wheel, let me know, i really need a ride homie

·
Registered
186 Posts
I might swoop through in the next week and take a look on my way from atl but I would have to drive it back to WA think it would make it?

·
Registered
186 Posts
pm me you number so I can call you on my way through, I'm leaving for atlanta monday the 8th so I would be your way about 5 days later

1 - 20 of 25 Posts