LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

I am beginner in lowriding culture from Ukraine and have a lot of questions to you :)
I want to say few word about who I am and what wants to make
I am bicycle and motorcycle artist, have a big team and many years we performing in all over the word with our bicycle and moto shows
Musician Light Purple Blue Artist
World Art Visual effect lighting Tints and shades Glass
Light Purple Fashion Entertainment Performing arts

But during last few years we also working on creating our own american style show with the most spectacular things - bicycles tricks, parcour, moto globe of death, FMX, car stunts, monstertruck and of cource lowrider
I want to make jumping lowrider for our show, its will be just a show car, maybe without engine and gear box
Tricks that I wants to see from them is 3 wheel ride and frot wheels jumps
In Ukraine old american cars is a rarity, and its not easy to find something interesting
Now in my american cars collection for future show I have: International 9900i (truck), Chevrolet chevy van (van), Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (body for monstertruck), Dodge Magnum 5.7 (my dealy car) and Ford Fairmont 1983 (maybe lowrider)
Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Grille
Wheel Tire Grille Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Sky
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

While I am thinking of making lowrider on Ford Fairmont. This car I bought without motor and gear per 500$. Now wefinishing removing all rust and wellding a body of this car.
Cloud Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Tire
Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Cloud

My questions
1. What you thinking, is it possible to make jumping lowrider from this car?
2. This car have no frame. Is it imposible to make jumping lowrider from frameless car?
3. Pumps and other hidraylic thing its better to buy new?
4. Front arms, how is everything arranged there?
5. I think leave my lowrider without engine amd gear, and for short few hundered miters driving I think to use some electric engine. What you think about that?
Maybe you have some other advices for me like - better buy some finished jumping lowrider...
And I have much more questions :)

And yes, now is war in my country, and all this plans and dreams is mostly for future, but I with my teammates will try to do something even now, as far as possible

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice to see lowriding from other cultures and countries, I always said this shit is everyone. Anything is possible in this game with enough money and time and determination. I personally think that fairmont has the right bodystyle for what your trying to do. But to make into a hopper you are going to need to build a frame for it. It will be even better without the engine, people do that here with some hoppers. Or putting a lighter electric engine like you where saying. You will have to contruct a custom suspension frame for it front and back. But all that isnt that hard, just use an existing full frame off of another car and go from there. Lots of ways to do it, all up to you. Build it from stratch or use preexisting and modify. As for the pumps thats up to you as well. I think a piston pump to the front is gunna do you well. And dont forget about all your batteries.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everybody

I am beginner in lowriding culture from Ukraine and have a lot of questions to you :)
I want to say few word about who I am and what wants to make
I am bicycle and motorcycle artist, have a big team and many years we performing in all over the word with our bicycle and moto shows
View attachment 2033230 View attachment 2033231 View attachment 2033239
But during last few years we also working on creating our own american style show with the most spectacular things - bicycles tricks, parcour, moto globe of death, FMX, car stunts, monstertruck and of cource lowrider
I want to make jumping lowrider for our show, its will be just a show car, maybe without engine and gear box
Tricks that I wants to see from them is 3 wheel ride and frot wheels jumps
In Ukraine old american cars is a rarity, and its not easy to find something interesting
Now in my american cars collection for future show I have: International 9900i (truck), Chevrolet chevy van (van), Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (body for monstertruck), Dodge Magnum 5.7 (my dealy car) and Ford Fairmont 1983 (maybe lowrider)
View attachment 2033232 View attachment 2033234 View attachment 2033236 View attachment 2033238
While I am thinking of making lowrider on Ford Fairmont. This car I bought without motor and gear per 500$. Now wefinishing removing all rust and wellding a body of this car.
View attachment 2033233 View attachment 2033235 View attachment 2033237
My questions
1. What you thinking, is it possible to make jumping lowrider from this car?
2. This car have no frame. Is it imposible to make jumping lowrider from frameless car?
3. Pumps and other hidraylic thing its better to buy new?
4. Front arms, how is everything arranged there?
5. I think leave my lowrider without engine amd gear, and for short few hundered miters driving I think to use some electric engine. What you think about that?
Maybe you have some other advices for me like - better buy some finished jumping lowrider...
And I have much more questions :)

And yes, now is war in my country, and all this plans and dreams is mostly for future, but I with my teammates will try to do something even now, as far as possible
I can only wish you good luck and you be safe. My country is with you. Today you must fight for your freedom, tomorrow you can lowride. Good luck buddy 🙏🙏😎☘☘☘☘

1 - 3 of 3 Posts