LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Congrats on the feature homie, how does a feature go about, do they interview you and ask you questions... ?

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey! Thanks guys! Well the bike was first featured in LRB Mag and I didint think they were going to put it in LRM but they did and they gave me 2 whole pages in there which was really great. You guys should pick up the magazine. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by BoOtY_SnAtChA@Aug 16 2003, 09:15 PM
Congrats on the feature homie, how does a feature go about, do they interview you and ask you questions... ?
Basically when they feature your bike you need to send them photos of your bike or car. Then they saywether or not it is clean enough to go into the magazine then they tell you when they will schedule a photo shoot. But yeah as for the actual write up they ask you questions about the bike and what do you do for a living stuff like that.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I KNOW THAT WHEN WE GOT FEATURED THEY CAME UP TO US IN SAN ANTONIO AND SCHEDULED A PHOTO SHOOT DURING THE HOUSTON SHOW. AFTER THE SHOOT SAUL GAVE US AN INFORMATION SHEET TO FILL OUT AND GIVE HIM. I THINK FROM THIS HE CAME UP WITH A WRITE-UP.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 17 2003, 09:32 AM
I KNOW THAT WHEN WE GOT FEATURED THEY CAME UP TO US IN SAN ANTONIO AND SCHEDULED A PHOTO SHOOT DURING THE HOUSTON SHOW. AFTER THE SHOOT SAUL GAVE US AN INFORMATION SHEET TO FILL OUT AND GIVE HIM. I THINK FROM THIS HE CAME UP WITH A WRITE-UP.
Yup thats exactly what they gave me!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
off topic but does always LRM have to have a 59-65 impala as the cover car? :uh:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys for all the support man! Ive got another project busting out cant say when but you guys will see it. If anyone needs help with anything give me a holla on my AIM screen name at RollinWicked68 :cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts