LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering i want to build a lowrider bike to match my truck so when i go to shows i can ride around on the bike im pretty big is there a difference in a 26" beach cruiser and a 20" frame as far as making it super low i havent seen any 26" really that low are the forks and other parts people sell different or wont fit on a 26" frame that they sell for a 20" frame thanks sorry for the long post :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by tryin2getlow@Aug 25 2003, 06:57 PM
just wondering i want to build a lowrider bike to match my truck so when i go to shows i can ride around on the bike im pretty big is there a difference in a 26" beach cruiser and a 20" frame as far as making it super low i havent seen any 26" really that low are the forks and other parts people sell different or wont fit on a 26" frame that they sell for a 20" frame thanks sorry for the long post :biggrin:
theres a pretty big difference between the two size frames, since you say you are pretty big, i'd say definitely go with a 26 in. not a lot of the parts from 20 inch bikes are sold in a 26in version, but you can buy bent forks (lower ride) for a beach cruiser, as well as many other custom parts...

just look around, ask questions, and we'll have you riding in no time!! ;)

Last edited by biggeazy-e at Aug 26 2003, 01:15 AM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by tryin2getlow@Aug 25 2003, 03:57 PM~1002405
i got a 26inch trike wit 20 inch wheels it works nice n its pretty low

·
Registered
465 Posts
theres a big difference im 6 1 n i have a 26 in. cuz when i ride a 20 in. its very uncomfortable so if u want a comfortable ride u should get a 26 in.

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
my brother has a 26" trike with 26" rims and it still sits pedal on the ground. cruisers look nice when they sit real low.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@May 8 2006, 08:14 PM~5390267
the topic is almost 3 years old bro :twak:
:roflmao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts