LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will i got it for b day and decided to get it out and i deiced to spray the door tell me wat u think or wat u think i did wrong it it will be better next time thanks :biggrin:

·
Bad Habits Parts
4,157 Posts
lookin good...

·
Registered
31,363 Posts
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Sep 16 2007, 10:42 PM~8804746
Will i got it for b day and decided to get it out and i deiced to spray the door tell me wat u think or wat u think i did wrong it it will be better next time thanks  :biggrin:

dont quit your day job :uh: ......

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: nah j/k man look good :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:0 :0 :0 u had me tripin man :biggrin: :biggrin: thanks i like it i know wat i did wronge and how to fix it so im ready for another one :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by pinche chico@Sep 29 2007, 01:39 AM~8893839
lets see the airbrush,and some patterns now :biggrin:

yea ill get some pics of my brush i got when i go down stairs and take some of car :biggrin: naw i dont think im ready for patterns jus yet stilll tryin to control my spray :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by slo@Sep 29 2007, 06:08 AM~8894130
yo moms gone be pisst!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Actually dad said i could :biggrin: but i think it scared my mom :biggrin: the dogs bark at it :roflmao:

·
Registered
28,037 Posts
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Sep 29 2007, 11:59 AM~8894947
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:    Actually dad said i could  :biggrin:  but i think it scared my mom  :biggrin:  the dogs bark at it :roflmao:

LOL!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Originally posted by Supaf|y in the Ky@Sep 29 2007, 10:59 AM~8894947
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:    Actually dad said i could  :biggrin:  but i think it scared my mom  :biggrin:  the dogs bark at it  :roflmao:
WTF LOL SHIT MY PIT WOULD PROBABLY ATTACK IT :0 :0

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
will my Shuzue wonts to but walks up to it and then barks then backs up fast :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
McAsshole
1,891 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
not bad,,,,,,make some templates,and make your life alot easier,,,,,,crisper edges on those flames.......they sell big sheets of template material at the hobby shop,,,,and its clear,,,,u can trace over pics u want to airbrush...they sell electric stecil cutters,that heat up and cut right thru the plastic,,,,u can use a exacto knife and cut them,,,,,,,,the electric ones that heat up are bout 30 bucks,,,,u can make one for bout 6-7,,,,,,,,,PM me if u are itnerested in making an electric one,and ill tell u how...

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys and yea ill hit u up on that cause id like to work with it more :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts