LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allright, im gettin ready for juice on my 63 impala, but im runnin reversed 14x7 w/ a 185/75 14...the thing is the rear isnt absolutely centered under the car, and if i were to drop the car as is now the left fender lip would come down along the side of the tire. question is, you guys think a panhard rod would center it up, should i cut the fender lip, or narrow the rear end (all id need would be bout 1" total)...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the thing w 13s is that im daily drivin my shit, an if i need to hop on the highway i cant be worryin bout a tiny ass tire failin....did ya boy change anything with his rear, or did he just bolt em on an roll.....im just finally gettin ready to juice this b*tch an i dont wanna worry bout buyin some other shit than the setup...thanks :cool:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by DSIR@Sep 28 2003, 12:34 PM
allright, im gettin ready for juice on my 63 impala, but im runnin reversed 14x7 w/ a 185/75 14...the thing is the rear isnt absolutely centered under the car, and if i were to drop the car as is now the left fender lip would come down along the side of the tire. question is, you guys think a panhard rod would center it up, should i cut the fender lip, or narrow the rear end (all id need would be bout 1" total)...
I had the same problem with my 64..

I switched to some 13's with 155 80 13 tires, and no more problems..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts