LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it only cost me 2 dollars :cool: we were cruising our bikes and to get where we had to go we had to go through a really fucked up hood, fate tried fucking with me and gave me a flat luckily i was near a dollar store went in and i saw the fix a flat. i heard the can was just bullshit but seing i had no other choice i took a chance, lo and behold we were riding again.

thats it for bullshit tubes im upgrading to Diamondback jumping tubes

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
good idea, those thronproof ones are pretty good

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by furburger@Sep 30 2006, 09:00 PM~6279260
good idea, those thronproof ones are pretty good
im not taking chances im putting slime in the jumping tubes. i fucking hate flats

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Sep 30 2006, 08:55 PM~6279584
im not taking chances im putting slime in the jumping tubes. i fucking hate flats
Same here! I got specialized tubes on my lowrider.. and i always carry an extra.. never had a flat on that..

oh btw lownslow I got another redline :biggrin: for 5 bucks.. just red anodized sprocket, chrome frame in mint shape, chrome 1pc crank with rat trap pedals and a red anodized seat clamp + seatpost.

All for 5 :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Big_Dubz@Oct 1 2006, 09:18 AM~6281223
Just get those solid rubber or foam tubes. You will never had to feel them with air or nothing.
fuck that i put those on a bike at my old job and it took 2 hours i smelled like fucking dishsoap for a whole day

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
i want to get some of those solid ones so i can have rims without valve stems

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thats what I am putting on my lowrider bike. I had them on my bmx bike, until I chopped it up. And I lost the solid tubes. But they are good. I recomend them.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by fool@Oct 1 2006, 02:20 PM~6282474
i want to get some of those solid ones so i can have rims without valve stems
need the valves or else it aint right rolling a bike with hole in the rim

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Oct 1 2006, 12:28 PM~6282536
need the valves or else it aint right rolling a bike with  hole in the rim
unless you cover the hole and make it solid

·
da painter
24,179 Posts
man i took my bike to the beach once. i was riding the sea wall.. and i coaught a flat.. i was far has hell from my car.. atleast a mile.. so i went to a little convience store..spent 5 bucks on sum fix a flat....

i put that shit in my tube.. and it squirted right back out as soon as i put air in it..i had a slice on the valve stem...

talk about a sorry ass walk back...

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by sic713@Oct 1 2006, 04:40 PM~6283480
man i took my bike to the beach once. i was riding the sea wall.. and i coaught a flat.. i was far has hell from my car.. atleast a mile.. so i went to a little convience store..spent 5 bucks on sum fix a flat....

i put that shit in my tube.. and it squirted right back out as soon as i put air in it..i had a slice on the valve stem...

:(

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Oct 2 2006, 08:05 AM~6283420
the can said it wasnt a permanent fix but it held up for a good 4 miles
:biggrin: atleast it got ya home

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by sic713@Oct 1 2006, 02:40 PM~6283480

That sucks. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts