i need some help on changing my check valves. im having the same problems as oops2low had, i lift the car and slowly it drops by itself. i tried doin a search to see how peeps helped him out but the search is down. so if someone could hook it up wit some info i would appreciate it.
Originally posted by abe0027@Sep 21 2003, 11:55 PM i need some help on changing my check valves. im having the same problems as oops2low had, i lift the car and slowly it drops by itself. i tried doin a search to see how peeps helped him out but the search is down. so if someone could hook it up wit some info i would appreciate it.
This is what I had put up to help him for the other guy:
1. The check valve is what is within the red square.
2. Remove all the hoses which is pointed ot in blue.
3. Depending on where your dump (indicated in Orange) is located you might need to remove thos indicated in green (the accumulator if u have one, the dump fittings and stem) to allow the dump to spin with out hitting anything. Use open ended wrenches and be careful not to hit anything with them including batteries or threads etc. On the dump use a nice siaze adjustable and a cloth so as not to score the dump.
4. Next put the adjustable on the dump and an open ended wrench on the check valve. Spin the dump off and then take the check valve off.
5. Put it all back on in the reverse order but make sure you clean each part and use all new teflon tape.
thanks for the help djtwisgsta. your explanation seems preety clear and im gonna try to fix the ride this weakend. and crazy4hydros thanks for tellin me to bleed the line. it would suck to have a trunk full of oil.
Many of you know that Envious Touch stocks a lot of Aircraft Hydraulic equipment but I wanted to let you know that we also manufacture our own line of Hydraulics that have been featured in some high profile builds… Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting pictures of our Hydraulic line as...
Maybe I posted this in the wrong forum.
Been reading through the tech FAQs, etc, and it seems most of the links are broken and the images no longer exist.
Would like to find some information on dimensions and technical information regarding wrapping an X frame and where mounts need to be...
Thanks for supporting our sponsors! They help keep LayItLow.com running.
Click here to go to www.BlackMagicHydraulics.com
Black Magic support forum on LayItLow.com --> layitlow.com/forums/blackmagic
link to old topic
Running a v8 350 ,fully reinforced frame, uppers 2in extension, 13 marz., 120v , single piston....seeing if these are the best bet for what i have??..:unsure::unsure: Anyone running something similar ?