LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by old_school_48@Nov 25 2003, 08:54 PM
dont burn it down :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
70 Posts
What are you planning on putting flames on. This is actually a subject that I know what im talking about.

Show the ride and we can help you out a littlebit more.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
use some skinny 3M tape, tell the auto paint store you gonna lay out flames, they'll hook you up wit what you need. I usually use the blue tape cuz it dont bleed. Then lay out your flames with the tape, like you was drawing a picture with your finger (while pressing the tape) After you got your flames the way you want them, tape off all the outside of the flame where you dont want paint to be. MAKE SURE you use tape that wont bleed. Then get to spraying your flame color. After that go back with a air brush and lightly trace your tape pattern wit a offset color. After its dry, pull off the tape and pinstripe the border of the flames. Oh and while you got your tape still on you could always cover your base color with some pearl so it changes color! Lightly scotch bright your og paint on the outside of the flames then clear coat it, you'll wanna practice on scrap metal first cuz youll have to feather the clear in so it looks even with the rest of the ride. Practice makes perfect!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Nov 27 2003, 01:00 PM
house of kolors.............bag o flames :biggrin:
???? WHAT IS IT AND WHERE DO U GET IT?
AS FOR THE CAR, ITS MY HOOPTIE :biggrin: :biggrin: 87 CHRYSLER 5TH AVE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts