LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i was sent over here buy hotrodder bulliten board to ask this question. and the way things look on this cite, i am going to stay.

heres the question, i plan on shooting some singlestage flat paints from kustomshop.com. i have never shot flat paint or clear b4. say i got exessive orange peel or something and i need to cut and buff. when i buff will it buff to a shine. or will the flattening agent keep it dull?

thanks for the help

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by duces@Oct 8 2006, 06:28 PM~6330587
hey guys. i was sent over here buy hotrodder bulliten board to ask this question. and the way things look on this cite, i am going to stay.

heres the question, i plan on shooting some singlestage flat paints from kustomshop.com. i have never shot flat paint or clear b4. say i got exessive orange peel or something and i need to cut and buff.  when i buff will it buff to a shine. or will the flattening agent keep it dull?

thanks for the help
dam hotrodders sent you into layitlow...... :0

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, can you believe that, i didnt even know about this place. im gonna start hangin around here, this is my kinda place.

and you damn well know they could have answered that question just as well as yall could.

·
Registered
782 Posts
welcome to layitlow man. i dont know much about it but there was a thread on flat paint not long ago, but i cant find out. you can try a search, but you will soon learn that you need a lot of luck to do a search with this damn server :machinegun:

·
Registered
434 Posts
i also welcome you you may want to try streetsource also it a minitruck forum but has a lot of usefull information also check out kostumkulturelounge.com its a new paint forum and gotpaint.com :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts