LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there are a lot who favor the fleetwood, myself I like the Deville side windows a lot more. NOT THESE 2 SPECIFIC CARS BUT THE STYLING.
Deville

Fleetwood

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
I HAD BOTH, I LIKE THEM BOTH IT REALLY DONT MAKE A DIFFRENCE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THESE PARTS v INTERIOR IS THE OTHER MAJOR DIFFRENCE, COUPE DE ELEGANCE IS REALLY NICE TO THE COUPE DEVILLE, AND THE BROUGHAM IS THE BEST IF YOU CAN FIND IT BUT, IF ALL YOU GOT IS A COUPE MAKE IT A BROUGHAM ;)

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Sep 26 2007, 08:41 PM~8877784
sometimes i think a coupedeville is like a biscain/belair to a impala lol
NOT REALLY CAUSE THE DELAGANCE PACKAGE IS JUST AS GOOD AS HAVING A FLEET ONLY DIFFRENCE IS THE WINDOWS AND WOOD GRAIN,IT HAS PILLOWS YOU CAN GET A MOONROOF AND THE TRIM WINDOW IS THICK ALSO.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Sep 26 2007, 08:43 PM~8877795
NOT REALLY CAUSE THE DELAGANCE PACKAGE IS JUST AS GOOD AS HAVING A FLEET ONLY DIFFRENCE IS THE WINDOWS AND WOOD GRAIN,IT HAS PILLOWS YOU CAN GET A MOONROOF AND THE TRIM WINDOW IS THICK ALSO.
got any pixs of any. ive never heard of a coupe de e'legance? :0

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Originally posted by scorpio5765@Sep 26 2007, 08:47 PM~8877815
ive had both, and the deville was 90'd, but there aint nothin like an og fleetwood coupe :biggrin:  :cheesy:

true :biggrin:

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
I ONLY LIKE 2 DR FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM & COUPE DE VILLE "HARD TOPS"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,630 Posts

MOST COMMON COUPE DEVILLE, DE ELAGANCE IS SIMILAR TO THE FLEET EXCEPT THE BIG U ON THE DOOR AND MATERIAL ON THE DOOR A HIGHER PACKAGE

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Sep 26 2007, 08:49 PM~8877830

MOST COMMON COUPE DEVILLE, DE ELAGANCE IS SIMILAR TO THE FLEET EXCEPT THE BIG U ON THE DOOR AND MATERIAL ON THE DOOR A HIGHER PACKAGE
right on homie. how many lacs you own? i seen a pix of a few sittin side by side.i need another lac in my garage.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts