LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a wood steering for a 96 fleetwood... anybody got any idea where i can get one.. no luck on ebay

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Originally posted by abas_abas@Jan 18 2010, 09:15 PM~16332306
looking for a wood steering for a 96 fleetwood... anybody got any idea where i can get one.. no luck on ebay
got mine from e-bay.i like it.. :cool: :cool:

·
18,723 Posts
Originally posted by milton6599@Nov 9 2010, 06:05 PM~19027446
Really?/ What year???
why couldnt you? arent all GM wheels the same mounting? the DTS or DHS or STS models from 98 and up all had real wood grain and leather on them. Ive never actually tried it, just dont know why it wouldnt work

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
a rare but direct replacement for the fleetwood is the 94-98 eldorado wood wheels...same wheel as the fleet but with wood. just really hard to find

the only issue with using a wheel from a dts or whatever is one you have extra buttons on the wheel you cant use and is it machined to fit the clockspring for your car plus airbag hookups will it plug into your harness or do you have to cut and splice

isnt this nice, picture it in your fleet

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Originally posted by 74Olds98SLAB@Nov 9 2010, 09:39 PM~19030250
a rare but direct replacement for the fleetwood is the 94-98 eldorado wood wheels...same wheel as the fleet but with wood. just really hard to find

the only issue with using a wheel from a dts or whatever is one you have extra buttons on the wheel you cant use and is it machined to fit the clockspring for your car plus airbag hookups will it plug into your harness or do you have to cut and splice
isnt this nice, picture it in your fleet

shit does look nice

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
escalade or dts steering wheels is what we use

1 - 11 of 11 Posts